LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 204 users in the forums

Eddie DeBArtolo Interview (Very Interesting)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by valrod33:
timkawakami Tim Kawakami

Eddie D on Jed, if 49ers miss playoffs: "He’s going to have to regroup & make some real, real tough decisions, which he will do."

This is why the 49ers MUST miss the playoffs, because I know if they make it in that Sing will be back next year.

Changes must be made and the only way to guarantee them is by losing now.

He aint coming back

If the niners win the division he will be back.

no

yes

NO
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
timkawakami Tim Kawakami

Eddie D on Jed, if 49ers miss playoffs: "He’s going to have to regroup & make some real, real tough decisions, which he will do."

This is why the 49ers MUST miss the playoffs, because I know if they make it in that Sing will be back next year.

He aint coming back

no

yes

NO

YES !!!
timkawakami Tim Kawakami

He aint coming back

no

yes

NO

YES !!!

I dont see it happening either way. We fired Mooch after that spectacular WC win vs Giants and we were already divisional champs that year as well. Jed has to know and if Eddie is as smart as we all think he is then you know hes giving Jed the elbow saying "Do you really think this guy is going to win you a championship and make your team a respectful powerhouse organization?". Mike is gone no matter what and Jim Harbaugh will be in. I smell it it coming.
is eddie d. banned from the NFL? or can he come back in some capacity?
Originally posted by WestCoast:
is eddie d. banned from the NFL? or can he come back in some capacity?

I think he has to be revoted in by Owners commity
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
timkawakami Tim Kawakami

He aint coming back

no

yes

NO

YES !!!

I dont see it happening either way. We fired Mooch after that spectacular WC win vs Giants and we were already divisional champs that year as well. Jed has to know and if Eddie is as smart as we all think he is then you know hes giving Jed the elbow saying "Do you really think this guy is going to win you a championship and make your team a respectful powerhouse organization?". Mike is gone no matter what and Jim Harbaugh will be in. I smell it it coming.

well, more accurately, John York fired Marriuci after Tampa Bay destroyed the Niners in the next playoff game. Still unfair though, considering TB was the best team in the NFL that year.

[ Edited by djfullshred on Dec 1, 2010 at 16:36:46 ]
Originally posted by djfullshred:
timkawakami Tim Kawakami

He aint coming back

no

yes

NO

YES !!!

well, more accurately, John York fired Marriuci after Tampa Bay destroyed the Niners in the next playoff game. Still unfair though, considering TB was the best team in the NFL that year.

I'll always love mooch. He's the first coach I truly remember while growing up with the niners.
timkawakami Tim Kawakami

He aint coming back

Seriously, Jed knows that if we make the playoffs at this point it'll be because we barely won out in THE WORST DIVISION IN THE NFL.

Jed knows the fans hate Singletary more than grandpas hate erectile dysfunctions, and knows Sing has led a travesty/embarrassment of a regime (with 'rats', players bailing out, and horrible preparation followed by an incompetent football philosophy).

Jed wants to sell a stadium, and the Singletary era (thus far) has only pushed it back to 2015.
sing is gone next year, division or not. bank on it.
Originally posted by Ninersdeep:
sing is gone next year, division or not. bank on it.

id have to say there is no way Sing can stay. Jed knows whats going on but his next decision(s) has to put the niners in the playoffs for at least 3 of the next 4 years.

i don't care if we go to the NFC Championship game, Sing will get fired.
Originally posted by djfullshred:
timkawakami Tim Kawakami

He aint coming back

no

yes

NO

YES !!!

Considering how bad this year has been, and all the negativity and hopelessnes, it's safe to say that all Niner fans are still holding their breaths for something exciting to happen, for better or worse.
The only change would be changing whoever has decided on coaching. The players have been changed and the player evaluators have changed.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
If the team makes the playoffs and Sing comes back then we are screwed for at least the next 5 years and probably longer.

I never hope to lose but this is the closest i've ever come to hoping we do. I don't trust Jed to make the right decision (fire sing) if we make the playoffs.

s**t, we fired Mooch after winning a playoff game. if we make the playoffs we'll definitely get our ass kicked and Sing would have to be fired. The fact our division is as terrible as it is shouldn't give Sing another chance.
Like the interview. Gonna be exciting offseason I believe!
Share 49ersWebzone