LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 327 users in the forums

This season comes down to the Seahawks

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by jvangeystel:
I see the Hawks ending the season at 7-9 and the 49ers with 7-9 or 6-10 and the rams finishing 6-10 and the Cardinals finishing last with like 5-11. This with me looking at their schedules and picking the games for the rest of the season which obviously doesn't mean anything. I still think we might tie for division lead not that it will mean anything except for a small plus mark on Singletary's resume next to all the minuses.

Really the rams 6-10 are you sure because I see 8-8 in their future.
i agree

week 1 vs the seahawks
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
I see the Hawks ending the season at 7-9 and the 49ers with 7-9 or 6-10 and the rams finishing 6-10 and the Cardinals finishing last with like 5-11. This with me looking at their schedules and picking the games for the rest of the season which obviously doesn't mean anything. I still think we might tie for division lead not that it will mean anything except for a small plus mark on Singletary's resume next to all the minuses.

It's not easy for Seattle though:
@SF
Atl
@TB
StL

The same for St. Louis:
@AZ
@NO
KC
SF
@Sea

This division is still way up in the air and it may just come down to the last game of the season.

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by BleedRandG:
playoffs=Singletary stays. I am not about to let him ruin another season

If Gruden or Harbaugh is available , Sing is out regardless.

Info about that has been leaked.

I wish the zone would stop whining about not keeping Sing.
It's obvious what's going on and what's going to happen.

well if there is a lockout

singletary stays
Originally posted by ninertico:
Originally posted by leakyfausett:

It's not easy for Seattle though:
@SF
Atl
@TB
StL

The same for St. Louis:
@AZ
@NO
KC
SF
@Sea

This division is still way up in the air and it may just come down to the last game of the season.

The Rams just won on the road this weekend. The seal is broken for Bradford and the Rams. That will only give them confidence the rest of the way.
Share 49ersWebzone