There are 797 users in the forums
Who starts against Arizona?
- 1 2
Who starts against Arizona?
Nov 23, 2010 at 8:47 PM
- SnakePlissken
- Veteran
- Posts: 15,028
It's already been announced that Troy will be starting next Monday.
Nov 23, 2010 at 8:49 PM
- CalNiner49
- Veteran
- Posts: 5,719
Nov 23, 2010 at 8:51 PM
- 49erKing
- Veteran
- Posts: 18,798
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
It's already been announced that Troy will be starting next Monday.
FFFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK.
Nov 23, 2010 at 9:42 PM
- PatrickWillisHOF
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,961
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Is this old news?
It better be Alex--he gives us the best chance to win if Sing would take that mouthpiece out of his ass and lighten up.
You still believe in Alex? I DO NOT UNDERSTAND PEOPLE LIKE YOU.
Nov 23, 2010 at 9:57 PM
- excelsior
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,432
The Troy supporters blame the playcalling, the OL and the receivers for Troy's problems last Sunday.
Some of us have blamed the playcalling, the OL and the receivers for most of Alex's problems during his career here. I still think that in a better situation, with better coaching, Alex can be a decent starter.
Alex is no Manning, Brady, Brees or Rodgers, but these guys might also have collapsed had they began their careers here six years ago.
I want Troy to start because I think Alex has suffered enough at the hands of this inept organization. I want Alex to be able to get out of here while his shoulders are still functional.
Some of us have blamed the playcalling, the OL and the receivers for most of Alex's problems during his career here. I still think that in a better situation, with better coaching, Alex can be a decent starter.
Alex is no Manning, Brady, Brees or Rodgers, but these guys might also have collapsed had they began their careers here six years ago.
I want Troy to start because I think Alex has suffered enough at the hands of this inept organization. I want Alex to be able to get out of here while his shoulders are still functional.
Nov 23, 2010 at 10:14 PM
- verb1der
- Member
- Posts: 15,613
The only argument you can make to start Alex Smith at this point is his knowledge of the playbook, that's pretty much it I think. We can make more offensive adjustments, but he will fail in crucial moments.
Troy on the other hand has a better arm, and ability to make a play when things break down. But his lack of playbook knowledge results into limited game-plan.
One thing they DO share in common is they play behind the same offensive line, which is why I believe neither will succeed.
So the 49ers are left to pick their poison.
Troy on the other hand has a better arm, and ability to make a play when things break down. But his lack of playbook knowledge results into limited game-plan.
One thing they DO share in common is they play behind the same offensive line, which is why I believe neither will succeed.
So the 49ers are left to pick their poison.
Nov 23, 2010 at 10:28 PM
- 4everfaithful24
- Veteran
- Posts: 381
Dumb post!!! Like really?! 1) it has been announced and 2) I am an Alex fan but no! Troy gives us the best chance.. I am trying not to bash but really?
Nov 23, 2010 at 10:30 PM
- rxrunner
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,364
MAKE IT STOP
but first you should watch the film
but first you should watch the film
Nov 23, 2010 at 10:32 PM
- susweel
- Hall of Nepal
- Posts: 122,149
Originally posted by MILFS:
Nov 23, 2010 at 10:33 PM
- DaDivaRecieva15
- Veteran
- Posts: 37,974
FAIL
Nov 23, 2010 at 10:44 PM
- unst4bl3
- Member
- Posts: 7,568
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Is this old news?
It better be Alex--he gives us the best chance to win if Sing would take that mouthpiece out of his ass and lighten up.
Free alex.
[ Edited by unst4bl3 on Nov 23, 2010 at 22:44:47 ]
Nov 23, 2010 at 11:09 PM
- DonnieDarko
- Veteran
- Posts: 66,897
wow. fail.
Nov 23, 2010 at 11:14 PM
- fly15
- Veteran
- Posts: 5,790
Originally posted by MILFS:

Nov 24, 2010 at 1:42 AM
- binary2nd
- Member
- Posts: 1,345
Originally posted by excelsior:
T
I want Troy to start because I think Alex has suffered enough at the hands of this inept organization. I want Alex to be able to get out of here while his shoulders are still functional.
First off, we should all be Troy supporters. Secondly, you need to stop worrying about Alex Smith man, he's gonna be fine, he's probably laughing at all of us right now. He'll go to a good coaching staff and get another chance to start, we need to move on.
- 1 2