49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 712 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. ARIZONA CARDINALS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 12)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by gage:
Wait, really? A FB run up the middle? Come on Singletary, this is ridiculous!

Singletary knew it would draw a 15 yard penalty though!
Norris is fortunate not to have a concussion.
I'm like... I don't know how to say this... but I think I'm pretty damn impressed with the o-line tonight.
Bad call to give Norris the ball, but bad decision masked by idiocy on part of Cards defender
AZ is imploding.
Gruden likes our punter
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
keep it up haggans!
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
I'm like... I don't know how to say this... but I think I'm pretty damn impressed with the o-line tonight.

Me too. Probably the best game from the online in a few years.
  • gage
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,485
HAHA!
"This is how the Niner's are gonna do it, run on third and long, put the ball in their Pro Bowl punter's hands, and put the game on their defense."
Good on Davis, getting Walker to quit jawing the ref.
LOL at the punter being in a highlight
Cards in full meltdown mode.
why the hell is sing wearing sunglasses at night?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
is going on?

f**k you haggans
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
AZ is imploding.

with feathers flying
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone