LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 280 users in the forums

Making Troy Smith Video....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:
Make sure you get the play where he jukes left and right instead of running straight ahead, in turn causing us not to get the first down...

Put in Alex Smith please.

Oh please...

I don't hate Alex Smith, but seriously? You are gonna pull Troy after ONE bad start to put the 1-5 Alex Smith back in the game? Seriously?

Get your head examined.

I don't care either way (just care to comment thank you!) but it's worth noting that A. Smith's opponents' combined records at this point are 35-21, close to 66% winning percentage, whereas T. Smith's opponents are 14-15. Huge quality gap.

[ Edited by fastforward on Nov 22, 2010 at 14:37:47 ]
Originally posted by fastforward:
Make sure you get the play where he jukes left and right instead of running straight ahead, in turn causing us not to get the first down...

Oh please...

I don't hate Alex Smith, but seriously? You are gonna pull Troy after ONE bad start to put the 1-5 Alex Smith back in the game? Seriously?

Get your head examined.

I don't care either way (just care to comment thank you!) but it's worth noting that A. Smith's opponents' combined records at this point are 35-21, close to 66% winning percentage, whereas T. Smith's opponents are 14-15. Huge quality gap.

Who said otherwise?

My point was that its ludicrous to demand that Alex be put back in when he's NEVER put up a game like Troy vs the Rams and has never had a QB rating over 100 in consecutive games.

Troy may end up being nothing but a flash in the pan, but to demand that Alex come back now is just crazy.

[ Edited by Marvin49 on Nov 22, 2010 at 14:52:49 ]

Oh please...

Get your head examined.

Who said otherwise?

My point was that its ludicrous to demand that Alex be put back in when he's NEVER put up a game like Troy vs the Rams and has never had a QB rating over 100 in consecutive games.

Troy may end up being nothing but a flash in the pan, but to demand that Alex come back now is just crazy.

Letting Alex back in is like letting Al Queda in America.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:

Oh please...

Get your head examined.

Who said otherwise?

What a horrendous simile.
I really hope Troy will have a big game on MNF on the road
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

not likely
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

big and road do not bode well for the 49ers
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:

Oh please...

Get your head examined.

Who said otherwise?

What a horrendous simile.

yeah, that is terrible.
I know some will hate it (deal with it) and some will love it, but I decided to use "Dragula" by Rob Zombie. I know it sounds like an odd choice, but it actually works pretty damn well.

Just by coincidense, the line "21 to win" landed right on the 4th and 18 catch by Frank Gore vs. the Rams in the highlights. Hows that for "meant to be"? ;-)

Dragula
Share 49ersWebzone