LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 262 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 11)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
troy smith threw a couple slant plays the first game he came in and played--and they worked---but since then they have disappeared again.
Originally posted by DeepPewterC:
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Troy Smith hold the ball to long and doesn't see the whole field. He is no better or worse than Alex. The niners have quit

I don't understand how the f**king bucs got so many sacks on us. It wasn't just one player, everyone got beat. (on the oline)

LOL...

Welcome to the enigma that is the Bucs. What most don't realize is that we improve some aspect of our game every week.

This week we improved our pass rush and run defense...

You guys hit us in the mouth(on defense), you didnt really do anything special on Offense.. we just bent over and lubed up for you.

[ Edited by unst4bl3 on Nov 21, 2010 at 16:02:03 ]
we are not the 1985 chicago bears
Originally posted by 190836:
Where is Jed York? What is his answer to this embarrassing football team.

Crying for his silver sippy cup.
Troy Smith hold the ball to long and doesn't see the whole field. He is no better or worse than Alex. The niners have quit

I don't understand how the f**king bucs got so many sacks on us. It wasn't just one player, everyone got beat. (on the oline)

LOL...

Welcome to the enigma that is the Bucs. What most don't realize is that we improve some aspect of our game every week.

you guys just beat up the retarded kid, not sure how much you can look into that
Originally posted by 190836:
Where is Jed York? What is his answer to this embarrassing football team.

Crying for his silver sippy cup.

Jed york is probably at the colts/pats game.
Annybody ready to see interim head coach mike Johnson????
Originally posted by Snider8706:

Only if he fires Manusky.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by taney71:
Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:
Originally posted by taney71:
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Originally posted by Blitz:
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Fire up page 3178 of the Nate Davis thread.

Dude, that's what people can't stand about you. You make them not give a s**t about you being right. Your attitude about being right sucks, it's way out of proportion to the magnitude of what your right about. It's not like you are being right about having the cure for cancer, or the origin of the universe s**t. Your right about s**t that is nowhere near the rocket scientist level you make it out to be. Great, swell, no big deal..is it worth it to most people hearing you be right? Not when you keep making it a pain in the ass to them, which you really really like to do. Go work for ESPN or something man, please.

Nobody gives a s**t, now you can go start a "Maddog is right and you are a bunch of dumabass's" thread to pat yourself on the back in.

Thanks for the idea for a thread.

I am no rocket scientist, but I am a realist. I have always encouraged the board to root for their team, but live in the land of reality. Too many let their emotions overtake their intellect.

The overt homers, who live in a universe of irrational thoughts, is not going to escape me. Love it, or hate it, I aim to be a voice of reason

you're a pessimist, not a realist.

Is there a difference in the two if you're a 9ers fan the last 8 years?

ha, fair enough. but a realist would acknowledge that they don't know the future. MadDog only predicts negative things and then talks as if he has some magic window into the future if they happen. That's not realistic, that's pessimistic, and egocentric, and pompous, and pretentious, and just annoying beyond words.

He bought into his own hype, I remember a time he really did have a following on here, must've got to his head. The fact that he gloats so openly when he is proven right and is so quick to tuck tail and run when is wrong is what turned the board against him. Hopefully he will tone down the self-righteousness when Singletary is fired and we can all go back to being a big-ol happy family.

The problem with this board is that it will forever be divided between the Alex Smith supporters and haters. I don't think that will ever go away.

I imagine it would have been worse if the 49erswebzone would have been around circa. 1990-1993 when Montana and Young were on the team.

the problem with this board is that you can't talk about ANYTHING without it becoming about Alex Smith. You can't talk s**t about an arrogant tool of a poster without someone bringing up Alex Smith.

Its a fail-safe to any argument. Disagree with someone? Insert Alex-insult add in a gay slur, and repeat.
lolololololololololololololololololololololololololol

Anybody but Singletary!

'''''''ummmmmm...no!

LOL...

QFT,

9er fans....please keep telling everybody we suck and good luck going forward.
Lovely 4lb meatloaf about to come out of the oven and I don't feel like eating dinner.

Thanks for another great Sunday, Mike Singletary. You a**hole.

Only if he fires Manusky.

Pete Hoerner a guy that has been around a long time but is not a head coach candidate,
Share 49ersWebzone