There are 211 users in the forums

Giving up my season tickets

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I wont renew my sunday ticket or pay a dime for 9er gear until Dingleberry is fired. Me my wife and daughter all watch them suck and lose. Im spending the rest of my Sundays playing softball and taking the family out. FU 2010 9ers!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
I would of just wrote,

Dear York,

49ers suck. FIX IT!

From,

The Faithful

And if, for some reason, he actually decided to read it, he wouldn't give it a second thought after he deletes it.
Seriously ??? You guys are pathetic !! You call yourselves fans ?? I guess you're only fans when we win right ??? I admit, I'm frustrated with the play of the team too, but I'm not gonna stop supporting them...grow up guys ! I know the team needs to make improvements, but I'M gonna still watch 'em. Why ? 'Cause I'm a real fan, through good and bad. Giving up season tickets ?? IMO $ 4000 is a rip of anyways, but if you can afford it, go for it. You're gonna give 'em up 'cause of 1 REALLY bad year ?? You were probably the guy kissing Singletary's butt when we went 8-8 and had high hopes for 2010. We need a new Coach and QB, but that's not happening this year, so just suck it up. Some of the people on here are 12 years old I swear ! No maturity. We will be better in 2011 when we get a new QB and a HC who can make in-game adjustments.
Some of you guys take this stuff way too seriously...
id do it too, niners are and will continue to be a joke for years
Originally posted by aMikeNolanGuy:
Some of you guys take this stuff way too seriously...

why u trolling SON????
bandwagon fans FTL
Don't buy beer at the game
Posted this in the bag thread before I saw this one, anyway I'm going to call my ticket account manager to ask the address and who the best person to mail the remainder of my season tickets to. Not sure if it will have an effect, but I bet it will get to the VP of Ticketing which should get to Paraag which should get to Jed.
Originally posted by diehardfor20yrs:
Seriously ??? You guys are pathetic !! You call yourselves fans ?? I guess you're only fans when we win right ??? I admit, I'm frustrated with the play of the team too, but I'm not gonna stop supporting them...grow up guys ! I know the team needs to make improvements, but I'M gonna still watch 'em. Why ? 'Cause I'm a real fan, through good and bad. Giving up season tickets ?? IMO $ 4000 is a rip of anyways, but if you can afford it, go for it. You're gonna give 'em up 'cause of 1 REALLY bad year ?? You were probably the guy kissing Singletary's butt when we went 8-8 and had high hopes for 2010. We need a new Coach and QB, but that's not happening this year, so just suck it up. Some of the people on here are 12 years old I swear ! No maturity. We will be better in 2011 when we get a new QB and a HC who can make in-game adjustments.

One really bad year? And you claim to be a fan for 20+ years. You must of been in a coma for 6 years.

Originally posted by wolfpack52:

One really bad year? And you claim to be a fan for 20+ years. You must of been in a coma for 6 years.

Originally posted by MILFS:
Originally posted by BobS:
Honestly I only think the Yorks will get the message if it effects their bottom line. I never went to Candlestick, but caught them down here many a time before the Rams moved. I urge all season ticket holders not to renew next year and everyone to just watch the games on Sunday ticket and at sports bars. You can still watch the 49ers and cut down on the money that goes in the York's pockets, and keep it in yours. Maybe then they will get the message we are sick of this crap.

I second this.

We have been hearing this since 2002. Let me tell you the late seventies were awful but I am begging to think that this might be worse.
You my friend seem a little immature yourself.

You're calling us pathetic??? Where have you been for the last 7 years cause it sure as hell hasn't been watching this team! What a f**king jerkoff!
I wouldn't pay $4,000 for this. I'll tell you that much. You would just be wasting your money.
Share 49ersWebzone