There are 133 users in the forums

Giving up my season tickets

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Happs
  • Veteran
Just can't justify 4000 bucks a year for my 4 tix for so much losing. I will still go to a few games a year but I can do a lot of different things for the money that will make me happy rather than going to perpetual losing team's games. Very sad about this as I was thrilled to get the rights but it is what it is.

I'm posting this from England right now, as I've flown over for the game. I really love this team, my family has supported them since the 70s. The last offensive play my dad ever saw was Montana to Taylor. I have no words to express my dismay.
sad bro..........
  • JD81
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Happs:
Just can't justify 4000 bucks a year for my 4 tix for so much losing. I will still go to a few games a year but I can do a lot of different things for the money that will make me happy rather than going to perpetual losing team's games. Very sad about this as I was thrilled to get the rights but it is what it is.

I'm posting this from England right now, as I've flown over for the game. I really love this team, my family has supported them since the 70s. The last offensive play my dad ever saw was Montana to Taylor. I have no words to express my dismay.

The last game my Grandfather (R.I.P.) and I ever attended together was the 2002 Wildcard....If he was around from 2003 on, he would have been disgusted like we all are.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
I don't blame you. I expect a lot of people to do the same.
Hard to justify paying that much to see the NFL's laughing stock. My how things have changed for the worse.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
sad bro..........

Very sad!
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Honestly I only think the Yorks will get the message if it effects their bottom line. I never went to Candlestick, but caught them down here many a time before the Rams moved. I urge all season ticket holders not to renew next year and everyone to just watch the games on Sunday ticket and at sports bars. You can still watch the 49ers and cut down on the money that goes in the York's pockets, and keep it in yours. Maybe then they will get the message we are sick of this crap.
Jed better make some changes. With a losing team, he's not going to get his stadium. No one wants to pay to watch the Niners lose anymore
Originally posted by BobS:
Honestly I only think the Yorks will get the message if it effects their bottom line. I never went to Candlestick, but caught them down here many a time before the Rams moved. I urge all season ticket holders not to renew next year and everyone to just watch the games on Sunday ticket and at sports bars. You can still watch the 49ers and cut down on the money that goes in the York's pockets, and keep it in yours. Maybe then they will get the message we are sick of this crap.

I second this.

Originally posted by MILFS:

I second this.

3rd!

Hell as bad as they are I wish now I had not renewed my Sunday ticket package. I would not have if they had not cut my price to $159 I can tell you I will not watch next week I am going to start enjoying my weekends and watching this train wreck is not enjoyable. Fans should just walk away for awhile. Why pay to be in misery. Try camping, fishing, hunting, family time, hell even Nascar is better than watching the Niners.
Originally posted by FourNine49:
Jed better make some changes. With a losing team, he's not going to get his stadium. No one wants to pay to watch the Niners lose anymore

He will, but will they be the right changes. His experience is severely lacking and he'll probably make more mistakes until he can learn from them.
We are all fans and we are all sad and pissed, that being said I dont feel for you, it is pretty clear that you are loaded.

still I share the pain of the years of losing.
Totally understand bro and I think thats the only way the 49ers brass will learn

They are more concerned with building a new stadium before building a winning team
Share 49ersWebzone