LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 214 users in the forums

Patrick Willis blogs about losing.

Shop Find 49ers gear online

CLICKO THE LINKO.
damn that pic of p willy is tuff
Damn man I feel fired up after reading that, if you havent got your chin strapped buckled, cleats on and your head on a swivel, then your about to get JACKED UP BOY!

Grrrrr BRING ON THOSE PANTIES oh I mean p***y . . . . . CATS!

[ Edited by ace49ers on Oct 21, 2010 at 02:45:51 ]
I don't envy the p***ycats Offense, cause Bam Bam is gonna be playing with purpose and a BIG chip on his shoulder.

~Ceadder
Guy is so humble, he even darts out what we've all been saying (as to his lack of max performance) thus far, in which opposing offenses have gotten a lot smarter/more strategic in game-planning around his strength's/weaknesses as of late.
Fool is blaming everybody but himself

MAN UP Willis, start earning your money
Dont tell me, show me.
  • Lifer
  • Veteran
Nice find. I'm struck by two things:

1.) How effectively opponents are game planning against Willis. This just demonstrates how critical film study and game planning are at the NFL level... and how badly the 49ers continue to get out-coached. Munusky has to find ways to neutralize what the opposition is trying to do to Willis.

2.) How this team has stuck together and continues to believe in each other and their coach. A lot of teams would've quit by now; turned on each other; and started pointing fingers. These guys keep fighting. I have to give credit to Singletary for his leadership. Unfortunately, his failures in administration and strategy more than offset his effectiveness as a leader.
Damn that Aston Martin is baddd!!
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Franklin hasn't been great which obviously doesn't help Willis. Hate to say it but seems like more RB's are getting away and juking around Willis. I know he is awesome but he needs to step his game up. The last 3 weeks he has been average at best.

I wish we would have gotten Rex Ryan..as much as a douchebag he is he's good
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:

If he brought Brian Schottenheimer and Mark Sanchez then hell yeah!
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:

If he brought Brian Schottenheimer and Mark Sanchez then hell yeah!

that would help!
Share 49ersWebzone