LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 252 users in the forums

Niners vs. Giants 2002 WildCard onm ESPN NOW !

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Ahhhh. Watching that game made me hate Singletary and Alex Smith even more.

And the Yorks! How blind were they to destroy the best sport franchise of all time.
  • evil
  • Veteran

Great now you just gave ZRF11 a reason to make this thread about Alex.

it up now while there is still hope!
I saw it kant believe we got rid of MOOCH
Originally posted by 190836:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
f**k michael strahan
f**king John York for breaking the team down and firing Mooch.

that too
I really miss steve mariucci. I wonder, if the niners sack sing will they run back to steve. or maybe even jim mora.
I caught the end of it. ( the show that is) This game was our last playoff win. I will never forget this game, such a great memory.
how did we go from that to this? so saddening, we miss you mooch, please come back
Originally posted by KRS-1:

Great now you just gave ZRF11 a reason to make this thread about Alex.

it up now while there is still hope!

Typically I'm pro-Alex, at least under the circumstances now. But going back to that game, especially how fondly I remember it, made me a little disappointed thinking about the current situation.
can't believe this thread morphed into a hate thread so fast.

on another note. I bet each and every one of us can remember exactly where we were on that day. I was in the Navy in Virginia watching the game in a tv lounge on base. I'm so glad I didn't give up and leave because that was and epic game.

sadly this game has a side effect. to this day I don't give up and I stick around and torture myself by hoping for miracles and still sit here waiting for another.....first team from 0-5 to playoffs. I just can't make myself give up yet. f**k next year. win now.
Originally posted by brucesf49:

on another note. I bet each and every one of us can remember exactly where we were on that day. I was in the Navy in Virginia watching the game in a tv lounge on base. I'm so glad I didn't give up and leave because that was and epic game.

sadly this game has a side effect. to this day I don't give up and I stick around and torture myself by hoping for miracles and still sit here waiting for another.....first team from 0-5 to playoffs. I just can't make myself give up yet. f**k next year. win now.

I am just like you! I was at my parents house watching the game, a friend of mine was there, just giving me all sorts of grief. I went nuts, cheered about as loud as I ever have. Left that fool in silence, just like new york was that day

Originally posted by brucesf49:

agreed.
this game ever not on tv?
love watchin that game
i miss jeremy newberry
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JD81:
Bring back Mooch ftw?

I am still so grateful to have been at that game....Best 49er experience of my 23-year life.

I wish I could say the same. My best experienced at a game was this past sunday against oak cause f**k THE RAIDERS too bad we suck this year
Share 49ersWebzone