LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 298 users in the forums

alex smith i hate you page!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I can't recall a game where Alex Smith was the starter and lead the whole game. I think in every single game that he's started he trailed and nine times outa ten he failed to regain the lead for the win. My question is why didn't we make a move for a qb this past off season? Is our team leaders that stupid? and fyi i was the one who started booing him in training camp in 09!
IBTL
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
really ?

a thread for this

really ?
YOUR NAME IS IN LIGHTS!

CONGRATUF*CKIN- LATIONS OP!

[ Edited by aMikeNolanGuy on Oct 14, 2010 at 13:28:50 ]
oy vey
Originally posted by susweel:
really ?

a thread for this

really ?

I would have thought you would be all over this like T. Cody over a buffett, no?
...too much.
yup... as if we have anything positive to say about the team? don't hate me... i'm not the one who looks like s**t!
Originally posted by 49erFan:
IBTL

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by ninertico:
Originally posted by susweel:
really ?

a thread for this

really ?

I would have thought you would be all over this like T. Cody over a buffett, no?

Im sick of all Alex Smith threads, I just want him to hurry up and get benched and cut.
i guess it's a rule to not talk s**t about your players until they're officially off the team right? like this guy!

Originally posted by GOLDMOUTH22:
I can't recall a game where Alex Smith was the starter and lead the whole game. I think in every single game that he's started he trailed and nine times outa ten he failed to regain the lead for the win. My question is why didn't we make a move for a qb this past off season? Is our team leaders that stupid? and fyi i was the one who started booing him in training camp in 09!

Just how would one REGAIN the lead if he never led in the first place?

Great, now due to this thread being created, you know what it's like to be universally hated...

[ Edited by FILTHpigskin on Oct 14, 2010 at 13:35:26 ]

That is all...
Share 49ersWebzone