There are 232 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS @ CAROLINA PANTHERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 7)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DANADA:
if they take Gore out I wanna see more of this

staley is lucky we scored after his boo boo or else he woulda been added to the niners shooting themselves in the foot category as a reason for another loss if the raiders scored again. theyre getting better at cleaning up mistakes, i just hope they dont take carolina lightly because a desperate team is a hard team to beat. id like to see Dixon and Westbrook get a few more caries tho. if the chiefs can share with the backs they have we should be doing the same.
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by Hades49:
Originally posted by MILFS:
Originally posted by NinerGod:
2-5 here we come!!

We can't overlook the panthers. We have to come out strong and punish them early and not let them hang around.

That's not Singletarys vision. The 49ers need to get a 3 point lead, then punish the fans with 3&outs running the ball between the tackles.

But here's hoping for 3 games in a row with a Crabtree & VD touchdown.

This is one of Singletary's worst attributes as a HC. You can not sit on a 3 point lead. Hell unless you are up by 3 TD's in the 4th quarter with 3 minutes left in the game you can't sit on a lead.

I disagree, I think Sing's worst attribute is his ineptitude at knowing how to use talent, or recognizing that his team has unused, talented players.

Watching Dixon and Westbrook ROT on the sidelines pisses me off.

[ Edited by ObePwnD on Oct 19, 2010 at 20:02:18 ]
I hope DeAngelo doesn't torch us. We don't do good against the speedy outside runners.
It's gonna be another ugly/boring game but we'll pull out a surprise play at the end when both teams are exhausted.

Our team reminds me of when Homer Simpson became a boxer; takes punches to wear hobos/amateurs down with his gut until they're tired (and then delivers the knockout blow).

49ers 13-6
49ers 45 Panthers 13
3 reasons why we will lose alex smith alex smith Alex smith
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
49ers 28
Panthers 10
Go Niner's ........"Skin The Cats"
Just like with last game.

i dont care if the O, or the D, or special teams aint playing great.

WE have passed the point of b***hing about this or that if we win.

So in my opinion, we win, and im happy with that. then lets try to get 3-5.

Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
49ers 28
Panthers 10

Dude, with Singletary 14 pts is the cutoff. Once we reach 14, Sing wants the D to win it for us.
Originally posted by binary2nd:
49ers 28
Panthers 10

Dude, with Singletary 14 pts is the cutoff. Once we reach 14, Sing wants the D to win it for us.

yup, im sure Sing tells the team lets score 14 points and then let the D take over from here.

Yeah thats our game plan
Steve Smith was inactive for Week 5 before the team hit their merciful bye in Week 6; unfortunately, in the opinion of Darin Gantt of the Rock Hill Herald, it's not looking good for Smith in Week 7, either.

[ Edited by valrod33 on Oct 20, 2010 at 07:36:14 ]
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by binary2nd:
49ers 28
Panthers 10

yup, im sure Sing tells the team lets score 14 points and then let the D take over from here.

Yeah thats our game plan

frustrating, man.......
31 to 12 ( four field goals)

We

Will

Win

Share 49ersWebzone