Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 668 users in the forums

Are we gonna beat Philly or not

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Are we gonna beat Philly or not

Man, I've been right on the money so far, save for the Seattle game (margin of loss) but I predicted us to go 0-5. That said, now with Vick out, I'm torn. Kolb is more of a pure pocket passer, we only play good at home, they have PLENTY of game film on how to exploit our defensive weakness (Lord knows there are a ton that Manusky refuses to fix) so............since I'm on the fence about this one, might as well fall off to the side of the fence where the grass is greener and no doubt, it's greener in SF then in Philly so I pick my Niners by 3.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Man, I've been right on the money so far, save for the Seattle game (margin of loss) but I predicted us to go 0-5. That said, now with Vick out, I'm torn. Kolb is more of a pure pocket passer, we only play good at home, they have PLENTY of game film on how to exploit our defensive weakness (Lord knows there are a ton that Manusky refuses to fix) so............since I'm on the fence about this one, might as well fall off to the side of the fence where the grass is greener and no doubt, it's greener in SF then in Philly so I pick my Niners by 3.

I feel the same about your prediction. Nedney FTW.
Philly's D is tied for #5 in sacks and #4 in Interceptions. They are a top 5 D against the pass and we have who throwing the ball...

Alex is tied for the most Interceptions and is the 18th most sacked QB (averaging getting sacked 2 times a game and throwing 2 picks a game).

Unfortunately I see us losing this one, because I seriously lack confidence that Alex will get us a single TD. That puts a lot of pressure on Frank, even if Philly's run D sucks, frank would have to have a monster day for us to win IMO...
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
  • Posts: 122,143
Originally posted by mryan1004:
i hope considering we're 8 point favorites!

Only 3 point favorites last time I checked and thats basically because we have home field advantage. This game is pretty much a pick em according to vegas.
No Vick, and they have injuries in major places aside from QB. One we will win.
We would beat the eagles with or without Vick.
Sorry, 0-5 imo.
You really want to Jinx us dont you
Im as optimistic as they come and you talking about Homer...? Heck yeah I am, riding til the end with the Forty Niners. Don't even like any other team in any other sport an ounce.

But I have been burned and busted beyond belief by these bitc no im just kidding, but damn this has hurt bad so far, its a numb feeling to lean towards the win this week.

Why? The coaching has not changed. When it does, we will impose our will cuz we have it in us to be a damn good team.

But don't think we re facing some sort of scrubs, this is the NFL. With a great coach who will have his team ready, we will have a tough time scoring points.

It sucks to say it
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
We would beat the eagles with or without Vick.

I LOVE YOU!
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
We would beat the eagles with or without Vick.

I LOVE YOU!

No homo right? haha
Patrick Willis>Kolb.....

Lets Go Niners!!!!!
These four words should give away who I think is going to win:

Mike Singletary, Andy Reid
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
We would beat the eagles with or without Vick.

I LOVE YOU!

I second this! and no homo. i felt we would win if they had vick or not two. plus, it's prime time!
We'll have to out-last their defense and play amazing in the run game. I'm worried. This is another game we should win.. but if we're outprepared and outcoached.. we'll lose. I can't see us winning by more than something like six points if we do.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone