You should be slapped.
The niners are bad, but not that bad. C'mon now. Be serious.
There are 708 users in the forums
0-16
Oct 6, 2010 at 2:07 AM
- ninerbrand
- Member
- Posts: 666
Oct 6, 2010 at 2:10 AM
- tondiman
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,042
BITE ME.
Oct 6, 2010 at 2:30 AM
- Leathaface
- Veteran
- Posts: 16,735
6-10, 7-9.
Oct 6, 2010 at 2:32 AM
- znk916
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,285
12-4
Oct 6, 2010 at 2:56 AM
- ElDannMann
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,689
I will bet you $1,000 that we will win at least, given you the benefit of the doubt, 4 games.
Oct 6, 2010 at 3:00 AM
- Kilgore_Trout
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,150
We are so awful we can compete with the likes of the Falcons and Saints... next.
Oct 6, 2010 at 3:08 AM
- B650
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,205
It needs to be said. This post is fail.
Oct 6, 2010 at 3:46 AM
- Fricker
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,634
this honestly doesnt even deserve a reply but i will guarantee my 64 Yd Frank Gore Autographed Game Used football from the Indy game. That we have at least at very minimum 3-4 wins by week 10
Oct 6, 2010 at 3:54 AM
- AKfanster
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,827
WOW. You sir, sound like you're a little upset. A win-less season shouldn't even be considered at this point. The team could easily be 2-2 had things played out just a little different.
Am I upset? You bet your ass am.
In 3 of the 4 games, this team simply gave the game away. Only KC "beat" this team, the other 3 got lucky because the Niners played very sloppy football. But make no mistake, this is not the Lions from a couple season ago, not even close.
Am I upset? You bet your ass am.
In 3 of the 4 games, this team simply gave the game away. Only KC "beat" this team, the other 3 got lucky because the Niners played very sloppy football. But make no mistake, this is not the Lions from a couple season ago, not even close.
Oct 6, 2010 at 5:42 AM
- PatrickWillis52
- Veteran
- Posts: 943
f**k your face.
Oct 6, 2010 at 5:45 AM
- SybErkRimInAL
- Veteran
- Posts: 59,185
no way we go 0-16. IMPOSSIBLE!!!! Far too much talent on this team for that to happen.
Oct 6, 2010 at 5:52 AM
- Chief
- Veteran
- Posts: 28,272
Originally posted by znk916:
12-4
Oct 6, 2010 at 5:55 AM
- TN-Niner
- Veteran
- Posts: 83
0 - 16, that is a bit of a stretch.
I have never thought we would be a good team with Sing as coach, when they fired Nolan mid-season I was yelling at the TV because I saw Sing being the replacement and knew then we were in trouble.
But still 0 - 16, give me a break. 1 - 3 wins is my prediction now.
(It was 4 - 5.)
I have never thought we would be a good team with Sing as coach, when they fired Nolan mid-season I was yelling at the TV because I saw Sing being the replacement and knew then we were in trouble.
But still 0 - 16, give me a break. 1 - 3 wins is my prediction now.
(It was 4 - 5.)