LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 288 users in the forums

Gore, Willis, Davis and hopefully Crabtree

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Are we in danger of wasting our core players prime years?

These last couple of years, there as been a lot of hype in the preseason, which has amounted to just that "hype". We have a lot of talent on this team but for whatever number of reasons we can't win.
[ Edited by NINERFORLIFE12 on Oct 3, 2010 at 5:48 PM ]
Well, duh.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Well, duh.

Not in danger, we are. Until the QB issue is resolved, they will continue to piss away there best players years.
we have already wasted Gore's unfortunately....I think he is in his tail end of his prime years.
Thank You for the effort Gore, We the Faithful are deerly sorry that we could not get you at least one playoff year...

that said, we need to trade him while he has value
yes we are wasting a ton of talent. defense is loaded with talent but they get little recognition around the league because they are on the field for the majority of the game. the Qb situation is horrible. when will they see that at best alex will only be above average. gore's career is getting wasted. vernon and crabtree have got to be frustrated that they end up with 3 recptions per game. i wander how good josh morgan could be. need a coaching system that can utilize are potential...
Matt Moore anyone?
Originally posted by jacklegniner:
yes we are wasting a ton of talent. defense is loaded with talent but they get little recognition around the league because they are on the field for the majority of the game. the Qb situation is horrible. when will they see that at best alex will only be above average. gore's career is getting wasted. vernon and crabtree have got to be frustrated that they end up with 3 recptions per game. i wander how good josh morgan could be. need a coaching system that can utilize are potential...
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Afrikan:
we have already wasted Gore's unfortunately....I think he is in his tail end of his prime years.

Yes, he his 27 that is only 2 years away from 29. which is the age most running backs go downhill fast.

Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Thank You for the effort Gore, We the Faithful are deerly sorry that we could not get you at least one playoff year...

that said, we need to trade him while he has value

no. That would be smart but I just cant stand the sight of him in another jersey.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Matt Moore anyone?

I think he can run this offense better than Smith.
Matt Moore anyone?

from the panthers?

you think he could do something for us, why??
Originally posted by titan:
Matt Moore anyone?

I think he can run this offense better than Smith.

their oline is better than what we have. what will he do behind our oline?
Originally posted by BobS:
Originally posted by Afrikan:

Yes, he his 27 that is only 2 years away from 29. which is the age most running backs go downhill fast.

We got dixon bruh! Obviously dixon aint gore but if you draft a back like Jaquizz Rodgers... could be great

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEruSY8nkPc
[ Edited by SWAGG-ER on Oct 3, 2010 at 7:19 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone