There are 206 users in the forums

Is It Our Turn????

Shop Find 49ers gear online
To suck for a while. Lots of team have sucked for years aka Saints, Lions, Cards, Browns, just to name a few. We had been lucky for a while and never really had a long stretch of bad seasons. Are we now taking our lumps like most teams go through. Example until Payton Manning came along the Colts were ok but never consistently really good. So when will our time of sucking end, we have not had a winning season in a long time are we starting to lose the faith as niners fans. How long will we wait until the winning returns like the golden years of Joe, Steve & even Jeff..... I don't know about you I guys I'M IN THIS FOREVER!!!!!!
Hell NO
Jeeze, I'd take the Steve Spurier "golden years" at this point...
Its not like you can just wait for the cycle to come back to you and drop of a lombardi trophy.

If jed doesnt get his head out of his arse, we could turn into the warriors

Gotta be proactive, Eddie D would never just sit around and wait for the niners turn to come up, he put the pressure on and rewarded everyone for their performances.
I still feel our time will come real soon. We're right there. Problem is execution. We have the talent but not the heart.

It's getting close to too late for this season. But I'm a Niners fan through and through. I'll stick by my team no matter the retarded front office decisions or boneheaded plays by the players.
Ownership, management and coaching has a lot to do with that.
Originally posted by BubbaParisMVP:
Jeeze, I'd take the Steve Spurier "golden years" at this point...
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
I still feel our time will come real soon. We're right there. Problem is execution. We have the talent but not the heart.

It's getting close to too late for this season. But I'm a Niners fan through and through. I'll stick by my team no matter the retarded front office decisions or boneheaded plays by the players.

well said i'm here with you, I'll be naive for the niners
Originally posted by ElDannMann:

I with you bother, but I do get tried of getting up for FA & the draft sometimes only to see us blow it during the season.
we've had our share for years. 8-8 isn't any greater than 4-12. we still miss the playoffs and just got our hopes up high. it still is our turn. it will remain our turn till who knows when.
[ Edited by seeking6th on Oct 3, 2010 at 5:32 PM ]

What can we do as fans to let ownership & the team know this is not good enough to have people say this is our year, which seems like every other year. We need action man times are tough it would be nice to have my favorite team in my favorite sport take my mind off some of the stuff events life throws at you.
dude we've sucked for like 8 years. so its BEEN our turn.
Originally posted by kstolai:
Hell NO

Whatever team in the NFL that doesn't have a competent QB, it's their turn.
Originally posted by ninersush:
dude we've sucked for like 8 years. so its BEEN our turn.

Some of us still cling to the 80's and 90's...
Originally posted by RMuTT1981:
Its not like you can just wait for the cycle to come back to you and drop of a lombardi trophy.

If jed doesnt get his head out of his arse, we could turn into the warriors

Gotta be proactive, Eddie D would never just sit around and wait for the niners turn to come up, he put the pressure on and rewarded everyone for their performances.

WHOA dude, don't say things like that. Come on!
Share 49ersWebzone