There are 493 users in the forums
We are pretty much the basket case of the NFL.
- 1 2
Oct 2, 2010 at 2:28 AM
- AlohaBruh
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,521
Oct 2, 2010 at 2:30 AM
- Swankypro
- Veteran
- Posts: 50
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Helpful. Thank you for your incredible wisdom and pointed thoughts. It added much value to this particular discussion.
Oct 2, 2010 at 2:33 AM
- AlohaBruh
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,521
Originally posted by Swankypro:Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Helpful. Thank you for your incredible wisdom and pointed thoughts. It added much value to this particular discussion.
this particular discussion is posted by some random person 10 times a day. There are threads that you can post your "incredible wisdom and pointed thoughts" in all having to do with exactly what your talking about.
Oct 2, 2010 at 2:42 AM
- Swankypro
- Veteran
- Posts: 50
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:Originally posted by Swankypro:Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Helpful. Thank you for your incredible wisdom and pointed thoughts. It added much value to this particular discussion.
this particular discussion is posted by some random person 10 times a day. There are threads that you can post your "incredible wisdom and pointed thoughts" in all having to do with exactly what your talking about.
Admittedly, this is my first time posting anything at all. I have been a forum member for 4 years but this is my first time adding a thread. After about 8 beers, this seemed like a good idea but I may have done something completely erroneous.
Please accept my super apologies as I will pray and aspire for your god-like abilities at memorizing thread topics.
Oct 2, 2010 at 2:48 AM
- AlohaBruh
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,521
Originally posted by Swankypro:Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:Originally posted by Swankypro:Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Helpful. Thank you for your incredible wisdom and pointed thoughts. It added much value to this particular discussion.
this particular discussion is posted by some random person 10 times a day. There are threads that you can post your "incredible wisdom and pointed thoughts" in all having to do with exactly what your talking about.
Admittedly, this is my first time posting anything at all. I have been a forum member for 4 years but this is my first time adding a thread. After about 8 beers, this seemed like a good idea but I may have done something completely erroneous.
Please accept my super apologies as I will pray and aspire for your God-like abilities at memorizing thread topics.
No need to go that far bro, if your drinking and do this that's a
. As for my "God-like abilities" it's more of a gift then something you can become.Just kidding my man, no hate, drink on.
Oct 2, 2010 at 2:56 AM
- Swankypro
- Veteran
- Posts: 50
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:Originally posted by Swankypro:Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:Originally posted by Swankypro:Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Helpful. Thank you for your incredible wisdom and pointed thoughts. It added much value to this particular discussion.
this particular discussion is posted by some random person 10 times a day. There are threads that you can post your "incredible wisdom and pointed thoughts" in all having to do with exactly what your talking about.
Admittedly, this is my first time posting anything at all. I have been a forum member for 4 years but this is my first time adding a thread. After about 8 beers, this seemed like a good idea but I may have done something completely erroneous.
Please accept my super apologies as I will pray and aspire for your God-like abilities at memorizing thread topics.
No need to go that far bro, if your drinking and do this that's a. As for my "God-like abilities" it's more of a gift then something you can become.
Just kidding my man, no hate, drink on.
I got ya, brother. Thanks for being cool about it. I just hope we start to win and stop with all the weird s**t... Just like everyone else I suppose.
I avoided posting anything until now because I don't have many "red bars" on my profile that prove my superiority.
Oct 2, 2010 at 2:59 AM
- DynastyChile
- Veteran
- Posts: 14,808
Originally posted by Swankypro:Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:Originally posted by Swankypro:Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:Originally posted by Swankypro:Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Helpful. Thank you for your incredible wisdom and pointed thoughts. It added much value to this particular discussion.
this particular discussion is posted by some random person 10 times a day. There are threads that you can post your "incredible wisdom and pointed thoughts" in all having to do with exactly what your talking about.
Admittedly, this is my first time posting anything at all. I have been a forum member for 4 years but this is my first time adding a thread. After about 8 beers, this seemed like a good idea but I may have done something completely erroneous.
Please accept my super apologies as I will pray and aspire for your God-like abilities at memorizing thread topics.
No need to go that far bro, if your drinking and do this that's a. As for my "God-like abilities" it's more of a gift then something you can become.
Just kidding my man, no hate, drink on.
I got ya, brother. Thanks for being cool about it. I just hope we start to win and stop with all the weird s**t... Just like everyone else I suppose.
I avoided posting anything until now because I don't have many "red bars" on my profile that prove my superiority.
eeeeeasyyyy,
USA ryder cup is on.
Oct 2, 2010 at 3:01 AM
- BigBug415
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,385
In my 30+ years of watching the NFL I have NEVER seen ANYTHING quite like the B.S. that's going on with the 49ers.
Oct 2, 2010 at 3:04 AM
- Swankypro
- Veteran
- Posts: 50
Originally posted by DynastyChile:Originally posted by Swankypro:Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:Originally posted by Swankypro:Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:Originally posted by Swankypro:Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Helpful. Thank you for your incredible wisdom and pointed thoughts. It added much value to this particular discussion.
this particular discussion is posted by some random person 10 times a day. There are threads that you can post your "incredible wisdom and pointed thoughts" in all having to do with exactly what your talking about.
Admittedly, this is my first time posting anything at all. I have been a forum member for 4 years but this is my first time adding a thread. After about 8 beers, this seemed like a good idea but I may have done something completely erroneous.
Please accept my super apologies as I will pray and aspire for your God-like abilities at memorizing thread topics.
No need to go that far bro, if your drinking and do this that's a. As for my "God-like abilities" it's more of a gift then something you can become.
Just kidding my man, no hate, drink on.
I got ya, brother. Thanks for being cool about it. I just hope we start to win and stop with all the weird s**t... Just like everyone else I suppose.
I avoided posting anything until now because I don't have many "red bars" on my profile that prove my superiority.
eeeeeasyyyy,
USA ryder cup is on.
Fair enough, maybe I should switch this on???
Oct 2, 2010 at 3:04 AM
- Hades49
- Veteran
- Posts: 161
Originally posted by BigBug415:
In my 30+ years of watching the NFL I have NEVER seen ANYTHING quite like the B.S. that's going on with the 49ers.
Amen to that. This truly is becoming worse than 2004. How did it come to this...
Oct 2, 2010 at 3:06 AM
- Swankypro
- Veteran
- Posts: 50
Originally posted by BigBug415:
In my 30+ years of watching the NFL I have NEVER seen ANYTHING quite like the B.S. that's going on with the 49ers.
Agreed. There are certain things that you just have to scratch your head at...
Oct 2, 2010 at 3:15 AM
- bigmike55
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,474
Sh*t's f*€ked up man!
Oct 2, 2010 at 3:23 AM
- elguapo
- Veteran
- Posts: 26,507
actually all of these weird things are good for the niners....lets review.
Balmer is a backup = good
coffee wasn't any good and dixon is better and would of had to sit behind him = good
oc = VERY GOOD
lewis was a liability in coverage never made any plays except for some run stops = good
GM = who knows but based on our first draft with 2 ol and mays and dixon as well as a good te and wr....so far it seems to be a better move = good
Mrob = probably not the best move but a good special teamer nothing more = not good but not bad
Sing laying into a radio host who seemed to be provoking him = not good or bad, just Sing.
So, in conclusion....all of these moved either improved our team except Mrob, but then again, dixon is a better back and special teams were never any good anyway.
Balmer is a backup = good
coffee wasn't any good and dixon is better and would of had to sit behind him = good
oc = VERY GOOD
lewis was a liability in coverage never made any plays except for some run stops = good
GM = who knows but based on our first draft with 2 ol and mays and dixon as well as a good te and wr....so far it seems to be a better move = good
Mrob = probably not the best move but a good special teamer nothing more = not good but not bad
Sing laying into a radio host who seemed to be provoking him = not good or bad, just Sing.
So, in conclusion....all of these moved either improved our team except Mrob, but then again, dixon is a better back and special teams were never any good anyway.
Oct 2, 2010 at 3:25 AM
- Swankypro
- Veteran
- Posts: 50
Originally posted by elguapo:
actually all of these weird things are good for the niners....lets review.
Balmer is a backup = good
coffee wasn't any good and dixon is better and would of had to sit behind him = good
oc = VERY GOOD
lewis was a liability in coverage never made any plays except for some run stops = good
GM = who knows but based on our first draft with 2 ol and mays and dixon as well as a good te and wr....so far it seems to be a better move = good
Mrob = probably not the best move but a good special teamer nothing more = not good but not bad
Sing laying into a radio host who seemed to be provoking him = not good or bad, just Sing.
So, in conclusion....all of these moved either improved our team except Mrob, but then again, dixon is a better back and special teams were never any good anyway.
A complete analysis. Thank you for your input.
- 1 2