LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 291 users in the forums

Shouldn't Mamamusky be fired too?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Shouldn't Mamamusky be fired too?

• dugo
  • Veteran
Hell yeah,,let him go ...his prevent, soft playing, non aggessive style needs to go!!When his contract let him walk
Originally posted by KALI-KING:
I'm would fire every coach we have! Manusky isn't good, he doesn't make any adjusments, we haven't been able to stop a screen pass for 2 years.

Manusky might not be our biggest problem, but he IS part of the problem.

Can't wait for next year.

THIS.
I would fire him first.. even in the games we had a chance at winning (that sing didnt mess up) his lame ass playcalls lost the game for us.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
I would fire him first.. even in the games we had a chance at winning (that sing didnt mess up) his lame ass playcalls lost the game for us.

Clean the house man. It's that time. New head coach and Gm and they should be allowed to do their job correctly and bring in their own staff. f**k the staff we have now they haven't ever done s**t for us.
CLEAN HOUSE POR FAVOR!!!!!!!
  • dmax
  • Veteran
clean house
Wasn't in favor of it, but after the last couple of weeks, I'm on the "Clean House" wagon
take out all the trash
the only man who should be kept is Tomsula!!!

cause he is a boss
  • Veteran
Clean house.

Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
the only man who should be kept is Tomsula!!!

cause he is a boss

his boys have been jumping offsides as well
Actually, all things considered, Manusky has done an OKAY job this season compared to just about every other coach sucking. He's been playing without DBs and not letting it be too obvious. We need some serious help with corners and a FS.
  • mod
  • Veteran
You guys are crazy... Clean house guarantees a 2-4 win season for next year and possibly the year after that.. Niners need a GM and Offensive minded HC.

This was green bay, nothing to be ashamed of... we are not an elite D but its really the least of our worries. You can still win a championship with this Defense... our Offense however
  • 9er2k
  • Veteran
This team has talent and bet with better coaching we would have easily won 3 more games
Who is Mama musky
Share 49ersWebzone