There are 232 users in the forums

NFC West Blog: Silver Lining From MNF Loss

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Mister49:
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by Daniel2778:
Brooks is the man.

After reading that, you can tell why the whole team was all about we whooped their asses tonight

we really need to find more playing time for him somehow

I said in the most over/under rated thread he should start for Manny by week 6. I saw him in there a couple of times on 1st down last night for Manny. So I already know they are rotating him with the starters.

Do you guys who are saying bench Manny not know a thing about football? Dude is hands down our best All-around 'backer after P-Willy! If anybody needs to sit it is Parys (I never make a play) Haralson..What the hell has he done since 2008? At least Manny holds the edge consistently against the run and gets pressure even if he doesnt always get the sack he's makin the QB hurry. I cant remember the last time Parys had a sack or a big hit or tackle for loss in the run game.. the rotation should be Manny,Laboy,and Brooks,sit Parys sorry ass down!

Amen Brother!!! Manny is a very important part of our dominating defense. He just needs a true pass rusher on the other side, Brooks would be great. It should be Brooks, Laboy, Haralson, Briggs
Originally posted by irishluder:
Brooks is the man.

After reading that, you can tell why the whole team was all about we whooped their asses tonight

I said in the most over/under rated thread he should start for Manny by week 6. I saw him in there a couple of times on 1st down last night for Manny. So I already know they are rotating him with the starters.

Do you guys who are saying bench Manny not know a thing about football? Dude is hands down our best All-around 'backer after P-Willy! If anybody needs to sit it is Parys (I never make a play) Haralson..What the hell has he done since 2008? At least Manny holds the edge consistently against the run and gets pressure even if he doesnt always get the sack he's makin the QB hurry. I cant remember the last time Parys had a sack or a big hit or tackle for loss in the run game.. the rotation should be Manny,Laboy,and Brooks,sit Parys sorry ass down!

Amen Brother!!! Manny is a very important part of our dominating defense. He just needs a true pass rusher on the other side, Brooks would be great. It should be Brooks, Laboy, Haralson, Briggs

Sadly, Briggs is now a Bronco. I have a feeling he'll be a better player than Haralson.
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:
Originally posted by susweel:
Brooks is the man.

He needs to be starter. Bench Lawson or Harlson

You post too much and your opinions are ridiculous. Lawson is one of the best players on the defense. He doesn't get as many sacks as anyone would like, but he does just about everything else very well.

I didn't know there was a limit to how much you could post on the webzone. Are you the webzone police or hall monitor or something? In my opinion, your threads are retarded.. So you shouldn't be talking.
Originally posted by bigmike55:
Brooks is the man.

You post too much and your opinions are ridiculous. Lawson is one of the best players on the defense. He doesn't get as many sacks as anyone would like, but he does just about everything else very well.

I didn't know there was a limit to how much you could post on the webzone. Are you the webzone police or hall monitor or something? In my opinion, your threads are retarded.. So you shouldn't be talking.

Sorry, I didn't know his mother read this site.
Brooks is the man.

They also put him in coverage a lot against the Aints, which speaks volumes about his versatility.

We should have money to sign him after dumping Goldson next year. I think the future is Smith/Taylor.

[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Sep 21, 2010 at 23:38:37 ]
Originally posted by bigmike55:
Brooks is the man.

Sorry, I didn't know his mother read this site.

Share 49ersWebzone