LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 270 users in the forums

Please can all posters stop talking about only being one game out of the NFC Wor

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The niners have not had a winning season in quite a long time. Every season, I keep hearing the same thing, we got 2 or 3rd place in the NFC west, we where only one game or two games from winning the division.

The Niners need to beat teams with a winning record and on the road, before anyone can declare they have turned the corner.

So after the niners go 0 and 2, please stop with we are only one game out of 1st place for NFC West.
Ok.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
posters should stop posting that we're going to be 0-2 after tonight's game.
What a downer
Originally posted by 9erred:
The niners have not had a winning season in quite a long time. Every season, I keep hearing the same thing, we got 2 or 3rd place in the NFC west, we where only one game or two games from winning the division.

The Niners need to beat teams with a winning record and on the road, before anyone can declare they have turned the corner.

So after the niners go 0 and 2, please stop with we are only one game out of 1st place for NFC West.

This is a fan site. There will be optimism, pessimism, and all between.
Originally posted by boast:
posters should stop posting that we're going to be 0-2 after tonight's game.
Originally posted by jreff22:
posters should wipe well after every bowel movement during tonight's game.

Fixed
Originally posted by billbird2111:

Fixed

i wipe when I want, IF I want.
Originally posted by HessianDud:

Fixed

Damn Individualist!
Ok thank you all mighty thread starter.

Originally posted by HessianDud:

Fixed

Damn Individualist!

lol
No
Originally posted by 9erred:

Presumed technical difficulties and fired up exhuberance after a successful pre-season and losing an opener makes not a Divisional, Conference, or even Superbowl champion - It's taking a defeat adjusting) and simply moving on to the next. I see a lot of potential in this 2010 49er squad and coaching staff, and it is far too early to tell ... Yet, taking on the current Superbowl champs, and possibily winning and going 1-1 hopefully could tone-down the "0-2" Peanut Galleryâ„¢ for a little bit, but who really knows?

Go Niners!
Originally posted by djfullshred:
No
We are only one game out of the NFC West lead!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone