There are 180 users in the forums

0-2 Doesn't Mean We Are Out Of It

Shop Find 49ers gear online
No we won't be out of it at 0-2. The rest of the NFC west also faces the saints and fare no better than us.
maybe, but were gonna be 1-1 after this monday and they webzone will lighten up again, its been pretty damn depressing in here this week.
..we are not 0 - 2 ..u half a fans need to find a new team to root for. A lost aint a lost until the game is played.. Have confidence in "your" team
Our division is so terrible that we could go 0-5 and still have a chance to win the division.
We got this! Worst case scenario, we'll be 1 game back from being tied for first place after Week 2. Best case scenario we'll be tied. Either way, they'll still be 14 weeks of football to play!
definitally not so many good/elite teams are 0-2
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Our division is so terrible that we could go 0-5 and still have a chance to win the division.

7-9 could win the West this year.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Axl49:
Originally posted by kray28:
Originally posted by jrg:
Who the f**k said we are 0-2?!

More or less anyone with a brain.

If you were a betting man, what would you wager on a Niner win?

Seriously. Put your money (or something that you value) where your mouth is.
21-17 49ers

So our defense is going to hold the Saints to 17 points when they gave up 24 to the friggin Seahawks (same Seahawks that are getting creamed by Denver right now).
Originally posted by jed_york:
The so call winning is over rated. Its not about winning,

it's about playing the right way, smash mouth how men play football ,
it's about the head coach being angry with the media all the time and not shy to show it.
it's about players motivated to show motivation on and off field.

I wonder if you all get this. This could be the actual core of our demise. Brawn/Faith vs. IQ
Originally posted by five1oh:
No we won't be out of it at 0-2. The rest of the NFC west also faces the saints and fare no better than us.

If things stand, and for some reason we lose to the Saints tomorrow. We would still be 1 game out in our division with 14 left

Originally posted by global_nomad:

If things stand, and for some reason we lose to the Saints tomorrow. We would still be 1 game out in our division with 14 left

Yeah, this is about the only positive. The niners may suck, but at least the rest of the division looks horrible too.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

Yeah, this is about the only positive. The niners may suck, but at least the rest of the division looks horrible too.

we sucked last week. We can play well tomorrow and still lose to a team with more talent. We usually play better at home. I think tomorrow is a bounce back game for our team.

And if its not then: Oak, Car, Den, STl, and TB should help all in a row.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

yeah for real. I'd like to wait until the game is played first.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

we sucked last week. We can play well tomorrow and still lose to a team with more talent. We usually play better at home. I think tomorrow is a bounce back game for our team.

And if its not then: Oak, Car, Den, STl, and TB should help all in a row.

I hear you. I hope and want us to win, oh so badly, but we'll see. I definitely DO NOT want a moral victory, but at least we know our division rivals suck monkey balls as evidenced by today. The niners just might be the fly to emerge out of this s**t pile by year's end.
Share 49ersWebzone