LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 352 users in the forums

My Recommendations for the Niners

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Ninefan56:
If we are going to win then tough decisions have to be made. This is Sings job and he gets paid to make the difficult decisions.

1. If Crabtree is too soft to play then put in Zeigler.

2. If the plays are coming in too slowly please fix it however it has to be done.

3. Get Norris out of the game on critical downs especially if you are planning to throw the ball to him. Please get Caulcrik in there for goal line stands. He can catch and run and block.

4. If Smith is going to be our QB the instruct him that if the play is not ready then make up his own play and get it done. Please don't wait for J. Raye if the play is not ready play as though you know where you are going.

5. Get rid of Snyder and get a back up OG in there and get Boone up for the game. Get some people who want to play.

6. If the CBs are going to get burnt continuously then get the rookies in there so that they can learn while getting burnt.

7. Our number 5 defense got torched. Why did they get torched? Get players in there who will play. Get RJF to replace Sop if that is what is needed. Sing, make the tough decisions and lets get on with the decisions.

Agree with the bold, if it's not in bold its blasphemy.
I agree with your suggestions and would just add a few more:

I would rather give Crabtree another week to see if he gets his head together and would replace Morgan. Morgan never gets seperation and if he isn't going to make the tough catch in traffic or the end zone then he's usless.

Norris is slow, no hands on pass plays and if we havn't noticed yet, no big holes for Frank to run thru. I'm tired of the up the gut on 1st and 2nd with Norris just plugging up the hole and Frank going nowhere fast. Lets get Westbrook in the game and see what he has left in the tank.
I almost wrote the same thread and I was going to make the point that Crabtree should be benched and Ziggy should be put in in his place. Like you said, lets get guys in the game who want to play and who can play.

It makes me sick how much credit Crabtree gets. This guy has hands of stone and is in on a lot of turnovers, yet half of our fans are wearing his jersey at the game. This guy hasn't earned anything and has been a major disappointment, from the holdout, to the crucial drops, to yesterday. If you watch him, he has a lot of trouble getting any separation as well. Id' take Hakeem Nicks over him in a heartbeat.
None of your recommendatios are going to work because:

- Singletary isn't an X's and O's kinda coach and his game management is horrible
- Due to the above, Sing needs solid coordinators and Ray has never proven he is a cabable O-coordinator in ten plus years and in two season hasn't figured out how to get a play called on time.
- Alex Smith has little or no touch on his passes whether short or long and after five years should have no more excuses left for not looking like a natural QB.
- Thanks to dearly departed McClouless our defense still doesn't have a proven pass rusher thus out corners and safeties will continue to get exposed.
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Originally posted by Daniel2778:
how about they stop chocking and play up to their potential for once

+1
Why did they sign westbrook who is an excellent receiver and not put him in for that 4th and goal and settle for throwing to Norris?? I know it was a bad (high) throw but Westbrook mighjt bave made the play, or at the very least created more matchup problems.
Originally posted by znk916:
fire jimmy raye, simple as that

Unfortunately, that won't happen during the season.
Share 49ersWebzone