49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 787 users in the forums

Micahel Robinson tribute

Shop Find 49ers gear online
ok I watched the video can we move on now?
Originally posted by defenderDX:
ok I watched the video can we move on now?

no maddog49er is still upset about all this
i jizz on this tribute
Originally posted by WestCoast:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
ok I watched the video can we move on now?

no maddog49er is still upset about all this

Maybe we should have cut Davis and made him the third string QB. There is possibly more value.
most tributes spell the guys name right
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
  • Posts: 122,130
His biggest career highlight was knocking out Dawkins.
Originally posted by hofer36:
most tributes spell the guys name right

LOL
Originally posted by FGore2121:
Originally posted by hofer36:
most tributes spell the guys name right

LOL

HAHAHAHA, i dont understand maddog, is Mrob his friend in real life or something? dude was a special teams player for goodness sakes.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5,790
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone