LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 304 users in the forums

Official cuts 2010

Shop Find 49ers gear online
merge
With MRob out, I guess that means Nate Davis is in.
AND Jason Hill is finally gone?! No MROB? PAYMAH NEXT?! YES! YESS!!!

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by 9erluv415:
Originally posted by niners94:
Surprised they actually did it, eventhough it's the right move.

I agree. Love the guy but what does he actually contribute so special...that we cant find in someone else, who can do what he did PLUS play a position on either Defense or Offense??? For example...why cant P. Adams be a good special teams player?! I HATED THE WAY M ROB RAN WITH THE BALL...HE WASN'T A RB.

He runs the ball like he is Christian Okoye without a Christian Okay's type of body.
Adams looked really bad last night. I thought it was a different player out there.
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
MRob was a good leader for us, and a great locker room presence. Thanks for the years MROB!
move to nfl talk
  • joe58
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DarthNiner:
Originally posted by joe58:
I saw that one coming...

No you didn't

Yes I did.

Right.

Don't you be rollin' those eyeballs at me!!

Seriously though...I liked the guy, but he just didn't contribute enough to the offense. Even I can carry the ball to the defensive line and fall down. And that's not saying much.

Just messing with ya bro.

But I do agree... He doesn't bring much in the other phases of the game (outside of special teams). You can't be a backup runningback if all you can do is carry it for an average of 2 yards.

With all the cuts that need to be made, they've gotta be pretty selective. One dimensional players won't make it this year. Still a shame though.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Victim #1 should have been Cody Wallace

Hahahaha...that personal foul late in the game showed his frustration...he must be gargbage. Sad cuz I had him sign one of my hats.

He will be gone soon.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Victim #1 should have been Cody Wallace

Hahahaha...that personal foul late in the game showed his frustration...he must be gargbage. Sad cuz I had him sign one of my hats.

LOL . . . same here . . . we went to family day his rookie year and his was the only autograph my son had the patience to wait for . . . of course because there was no wait.

Originally posted by znk916:
move to nfl talk

Ooooo that's harsh
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
I'm not upset about any of these cuts. A little surprised about Mrob, but he hasn't really done much for a while.
Originally posted by mrbusinessman499:
Mrob to the steelers bank on that!

Mrob was a great team player and a great role model, we were lucky to have him but the team has acquired a lot of talent and he being just a special teamer just wasn't enough... I hope he gos to a team outside the division and have a great career there...
Originally posted by Montanaisgodlike:
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
I hate that MRob is cut.
Same here!

He was a valuable player beyond his production. He was well liked by many of our players. Great in the locker room and special teams. He will be missed.
Share 49ersWebzone