There are 788 users in the forums
I like the 49ers!
- 1 2
Aug 22, 2010 at 11:34 PM
- footballxpaul
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,602
Aug 22, 2010 at 11:38 PM
- 49erRider
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,508
Originally posted by footballxpaul:
LAME.
Aug 22, 2010 at 11:40 PM
- baybreaker707
- Member
- Posts: 419
If you watched todays game and noticed when these 3 things were happening our qbs were able to make most of the throws. Alex's drive was the most telling of this. My point is, if you're a 9er fan, you really shouldn't be concerned about who the DAMN QB is. You should be more concerned about how well the people are performing around him.
Aug 22, 2010 at 11:43 PM
- mod
- Veteran
- Posts: 42,457
Aug 22, 2010 at 11:46 PM
- footballxpaul
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,602
Originally posted by 49erRider:Originally posted by footballxpaul:
LAME.
Aug 22, 2010 at 11:46 PM
- Schulzy
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,394
So do I.
Aug 22, 2010 at 11:52 PM
- HaiGuise
- Veteran
- Posts: 17,874
Aug 22, 2010 at 11:52 PM
- LoboLtnLvr49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,494
Originally posted by Schulzy:
So do I.
me too!
Aug 22, 2010 at 11:56 PM
- baybreaker707
- Member
- Posts: 419
LOL, just saw this on Facebook. Dude made a comment on this video that was posted of players postgame reactions.
"NinerCam: Vikings Postgame Reaction
Jose Jimenez - I'm super impressed with you guys today you guys played one he'll of a game got the Vikings shaking in they boots lol Nate Davis is awesome Alex smith should stay in the bench where he belongs for the rest of the season haha yeah you suck ass smith."
WTF game was this dude watching! This is exactly what I'm talking about, some people see things the way they want to see it and don't know shizz about football.
"NinerCam: Vikings Postgame Reaction
Jose Jimenez - I'm super impressed with you guys today you guys played one he'll of a game got the Vikings shaking in they boots lol Nate Davis is awesome Alex smith should stay in the bench where he belongs for the rest of the season haha yeah you suck ass smith."
WTF game was this dude watching! This is exactly what I'm talking about, some people see things the way they want to see it and don't know shizz about football.
[ Edited by baybreaker707 on Aug 22, 2010 at 11:57 PM ]
Aug 23, 2010 at 12:01 AM
- 49erRider
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,508
Originally posted by footballxpaul:Originally posted by 49erRider:Originally posted by footballxpaul:
LAME.
A little better.
Aug 23, 2010 at 12:03 AM
- 49erRider
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,508
Originally posted by baybreaker707:
LOL, just saw this on Facebook. Dude made a comment on this video that was posted of players postgame reactions.
"NinerCam: Vikings Postgame Reaction
Jose Jimenez - I'm super impressed with you guys today you guys played one he'll of a game got the Vikings shaking in they boots lol Nate Davis is awesome Alex smith should stay in the bench where he belongs for the rest of the season haha yeah you suck ass smith."
WTF game was this dude watching! This is exactly what I'm talking about, some people see things the way they want to see it and don't know shizz about football.
Alex Smith did look great today, but dude might have been taking his whole body of work into consideration instead of just one preseason drive.
Aug 23, 2010 at 12:03 AM
- mug0mug
- Veteran
- Posts: 16,724
Originally posted by 49erRider:Originally posted by footballxpaul:Originally posted by 49erRider:Originally posted by footballxpaul:
LAME.
A little better.
Is that a home video?
Aug 23, 2010 at 12:05 AM
- Apone
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,739
Originally posted by baybreaker707:
The 49ers are my favorite team and if Alex is the starter, it doesn't mean I don't like the other qbs that are behind him. What I don't like is how the offense is ran and our receivers not being reliable enough to make catches that are within reach. The most recent game was an indication that if we protect well and give our qbs time, they can make the throws (for the most part). Now the plays being called, the Oline and the receivers need to play more consistently for me to have confidence in them. I really like the 49ers and hope these things change during the regular season.
Keys to success for our current offense
Better Playcalling
Better Oline Play
Better Receiver play (make those tough catches!)
Aug 23, 2010 at 12:06 AM
- 49erRider
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,508
Originally posted by mug0mug:Originally posted by 49erRider:Originally posted by footballxpaul:Originally posted by 49erRider:Originally posted by footballxpaul:
LAME.
A little better.
Is that a home video?
I believe so.
- 1 2