LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 199 users in the forums

I am sick and tired of this line

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by eddy99_1999:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
It's the fu*king pre season.

So when we are 3-5 you gonna say ( we can still 8 in a row) wat da f*k eva bro you are just blind to the thruth iron man

Preseason: Applicable
3-5: Not Applicable

There's basically nothing to complain about. We are seeing progress from the skill and depth of the team from game to game.

You don't have a legit gripe right now. Come back when we're "3-5".
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
Originally posted by NinerGod:

with two rookie starters.

And a back up Center

Without Gore and Crabtree. I guess people were expecting Alex Smith to come out that gate and BE Manning...its the first preseason game. If we're still dealing with the same issues week 5 then we can start the forty whining. Even if Alex mucks it up this year I don't say get rid of Sing yet, he needs to be able to look into getting his own QB before heads roll. I still think we're fine for the season *knock on wood* Alex didn't play horrible, couple bad plays, and miscues and they pulled him. The pick was dumb though...If you haven't been on target all day why throw into triple coverage...to Walker of all people... but again its preseason your chance to test stuff like that see if its something maybe he'll fight for and you can try in the reg season....by the way we are an innuendo filled team......Crabs...VD and now Big Dix
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

And a back up Center

EXCUSES , Peyton aint look too bad with his oline banged up, im not sayin alex is on peytons level but show some fu*in improvement

MORE EXCUSES , Nate Davis had all back ups but he look way more confident and natural , and i dont care if it was against second or third stringers , Alex was in the same boat last year and he still look like crap

MORE EXCUSES , Nate Davis had all back ups but he look way more confident and natural , and i dont care if it was against second or third stringers , Alex was in the same boat last year and he still look like crap

You are literally too stupid to insult.
Originally posted by norcal49er864:

Be careful... it might be contagious.
Sings is sticking to Chilo who imho the worst starter on the team. He is everything Sing hates but still hands him a starting spot. Any of the OL that will make the 53 are better then this big girl. I havent seen a OL this soft since Tony Mandarich. They play very similar also......Bad Feet, Terrible technique and if they cant completely overpower the defender then they are useless. I wish he would quit like coffee.
Originally posted by norcal49er864:

MORE EXCUSES , Nate Davis had all back ups but he look way more confident and natural , and i dont care if it was against second or third stringers , Alex was in the same boat last year and he still look like crap against 2nd and 3rd stingers

NOw i see why we suck , Unfortunately we have dumb ass fans who doesnt see it the way it is , We suck and we will continue to suck if we as the fans dont show our frustration

[ Edited by eddy99_1999 on Aug 16, 2010 at 11:43:01 ]
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame

tell that to Carr and Davis... they both put up QB rating stats that were over 100 pts better than what Smith produced. Yeah they were playing against backups, but they also were being protected by and throwing to backups.

Originally posted by Shaj:

tell that to Carr and Davis... they both put up QB rating stats that were over 100 pts better than what Smith produced. Yeah they were playing against backups, but they also were being protected by and throwing to backups.

EXATCLY!
I'm convinced that A.Smith is NOT the answer at QB. This is his last season to prove otherwise. So either way it's a win/win for me. Either he proves me wrong and we win some games this year of he's done at the end of the season.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
I'm convinced that A.Smith is NOT the answer at QB. This is his last season to prove otherwise. So either way it's a win/win for me. Either he proves me wrong and we win some games this year of he's done at the end of the season.

But why throw away the season for A. smith I say let him try 3 games the most and bench if there is no improvement
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

But why throw away the season for A. smith I say let him try 3 games the most and bench if there is no improvement

because the organization is hard headed. I would of replaced smith a couple seasons ago. Or at the very least drafted a QB to let sit and learn.
Originally posted by Shaj:

Carr had a good rating because he never threw the damn ball.

rolling up and folding yourself like an envelope in the fetal position is not the way I would want my qb ''put up a great qb rating.''

Carr doesn't throw any picks! of course not.

He's on the floor looking like a damn Salvador Dali painting.
Share 49ersWebzone