LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 293 users in the forums

OFFICAL Niners Pics thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by fearthe9ers:
Originally posted by maximill15:
Hey guys, wanted to see if people wanted to post bad ass pics (whether AP or personal) of Niners. Stuff people can share and build a good collection!

Willis: i used to f**k guys like you in prison. though, just to be clear, i wasn't sentenced for a crime. i was there, of my own accord, to espouse the virtues of straightening out ones life and living life as a functioning member of society. not just for oneself, but for the betterment of all mankind.

until i saw some punk messing with another inmate. something to do about making him a salad or something? now, while i was happy to hear this inmate was concerned about his diet, there was no need to be so violent about it.

so.........., i f**ked him. not in a gay way. but in a "you need to learn to respect other people's boundaries" kind of way.

but,i digress. anywho, have a good game!

Ugh......no. Just no to all of this. It is 100% gay, in a gay way. Not in a 'need to learn respect' way. In a 'men humping men' way.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Hey guys, wanted to see if people wanted to post bad ass pics (whether AP or personal) of Niners. Stuff people can share and build a good collection!

Willis: i used to f**k guys like you in prison. though, just to be clear, i wasn't sentenced for a crime. i was there, of my own accord, to espouse the virtues of straightening out ones life and living life as a functioning member of society. not just for oneself, but for the betterment of all mankind.

until i saw some punk messing with another inmate. something to do about making him a salad or something? now, while i was happy to hear this inmate was concerned about his diet, there was no need to be so violent about it.

so.........., i f**ked him. not in a gay way. but in a "you need to learn to respect other people's boundaries" kind of way.

Ugh......no. Just no to all of this. It is 100% gay, in a gay way. Not in a 'need to learn respect' way. In a 'men humping men' way.

Willis will rape you... but not 2-nite!

tell that to Willis. just don't turn your back to him.

tell that to Willis. just don't turn your back to him.

Are you calling Willis gay?
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

Dude, where did you find this pic?? are there anymore? it's awesome! real professional.
Originally posted by defenderDX:

Dude, where did you find this pic?? are there anymore? it's awesome! real professional.

I think Crabtree had a boner in this pic and is covering it up
Originally posted by valrod33:

nahh he's wearing a cup lol.

Snake, where u get this from?

Maybe he took the picture?
Originally posted by bigmike55:

Maybe he took the picture?

negative

Share 49ersWebzone