LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 264 users in the forums

EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: NFL Stars Vernon Davis And Aaron Maybin Party With StripperEXC

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
HERE
Vernon has been a party boy lately. Oh well, as long as he doesn't fight anybody at a strip club or get caught doing drugs, he'll be okay.
Good for him. He's a millionaire athlete who's young and single. WTF else is he supposed to do?
Live it up V.D!!
LOL

Originally posted by valrod33:
LOL

lol
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Good for him. He's a millionaire athlete who's young and single. WTF else is he supposed to do?

Ture, get that out of your system now. It's now time for work! GO 49ERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

R TIME IS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do not care.
thats my boy
Just so long as this doesn't come around to bite him in the ass, it's all good.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I think VD maybe had to much on his plate this offseason. Hopefully it doesn't effect his play.
aint nothin wrong with f**kin some hookers, i would be surprised if VD and Maybin were f**king each other.
[ Edited by valrod33 on Jul 30, 2010 at 11:15 AM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by valrod33:
aint nothin wrong with f**kin some hookers

fixed
  • BobS
  • Veteran
I don't understand the younger generation's admiration of strippers, to me they are worse than prostitutes. Most of them suck money out of chumps who think they are going to score. I would say 99% of strippers are likely to be gold diggers. A high dollar athlete that hangs out with strippers is setting himself up for trouble and isn't too smart, he will score, but probably pay the price. Nothing wrong with a young guy surrounding himself with chicks, but not the gold digging skank type.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by BobS:
I don't understand the younger generation's admiration of strippers, to me they are worse than prostitutes. Most of them suck money out of chumps who think they are going to score. I would say 99% of strippers are likely to be gold diggers. A high dollar athlete that hangs out with strippers is setting himself up for trouble and isn't too smart, he will score, but probably pay the price. Nothing wrong with a young guy surrounding himself with chicks, but not the gold digging skank type.

strippers/hookers/gold diggers = great sex
[ Edited by susweel on Jul 30, 2010 at 11:24 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone