LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 207 users in the forums

Taylor Mays signed!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
per: MaioccoCSN

Taylor Mays is entering 49ers offices to sign his four-year contract.

The answer: Yes. Taylor Mays has agreed to a four-year contract and he's going in to sign his deal. All that leaves is Mike Iupati

A good sign? Second-round pick Taylor Mays is entering the 49ers' practice facility. 24 minutes ago via TweetDeck
IBTL!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
IBTL!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
IBTL!!!!!!!!
I know I'm a noob, but its not like i just picked the info up from nowhere, i quoted Maiocco. " Taylor Mays is entering 49ers offices to sign his four-year contract. "
told u guys
Originally posted by JoeO321:
told u guys

BTW, the sun will go down tonight.
Remember, you read it here first.
Originally posted by Toronto49er:
I know I'm a noob, but its not like i just picked the info up from nowhere, i quoted Maiocco. " Taylor Mays is entering 49ers offices to sign his four-year contract. "

its already posted in the rookies signing thread
Originally posted by valrod33:

He deserves his own thread as he IMHO will be the best 49er out of this years draft class, and Davis and Bowman got their own thread. now its official:

[url=null]null[/url] 49ers, Rookie S Mays Agree on Deal

He deserves his own thread as he IMHO will be the best 49er out of this years draft class, and Davis and Bowman got their own thread. now its official:

i hope not anthony davis and iupati better be the best i am tired of having a third rate s**t o line

Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

i hope not anthony davis and iupati better be the best i am tired of having a third rate s**t o line

Me too. We have to remember that these two linemen are young rookies and will make mistakes along the way, but I have faith that they'll be top linemen in the near future. Iupati is a beast.
Originally posted by bigmike55:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

Me too. We have to remember that these two linemen are young rookies and will make mistakes along the way, but I have faith that they'll be top linemen in the near future. Iupati is a beast.

i know thats why i want them to start ASAP because both are very young and both are raw but both also have the potential to be great i dont want to get over optimistic or anything but iupati definitally has the tools to be one of the greats at the G position
Share 49ersWebzone