LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 124 users in the forums

ESPN's position by position run down

Shop Find 49ers gear online
ESPN
no disrespect but f**k espn and the cabriolet they rode in on
some good info
i actually agreed with everything both of them said. they know their sh!t. i would go with 9 to 10 games with a surprise 11th. it sucks that we have so many road games in succession....i still can't figure out why 4 of the first 5 games are on the road?????

The schedule makers just have to accept the niners own the division and will continue for a long time (just think 80's and 90's haha). I still don't know why we have to go to GB for the 2nd year in a row when we could win that one at home! Same thing with Dallas remember. 3 times in a row AT DALLAS???? wow and they got the better of us in the 90's. I guess all the SB the niners won still makes haters out of the schedule makers. 5-0 baby!

Let's go for 6 this year. Niner SD rematch or Niner Bengals!
I thought it was a pretty well written, objective article. In the end both writers stated that they think the Niners are a playoff team, which I agree with. The only point I'd contend is about Clements. It was said by Singletary, and even the announcers that he was not benched for the Indianapolis game.

He just wasn't matched up against the #1 receiver as he normally is (Reggie Wayne). The coaches said they felt Tarrell Brown was a better matchup, and it turned out that they were right (we gave Wayne fits up until the end).

I thought save the Atlanta game Clements was actually having a good year.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

why so pissed? i thought it was a pretty good article and they both had us as playoff teams
Originally posted by GoreForMore:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

why so pissed? i thought it was a pretty good article and they both had us as playoff teams

I'm sure because he didn't read it...but usually I would agree with the whole "FK BSPN".
Share 49ersWebzone