There are 240 users in the forums

Singletary Image

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Dr_Gonzo:
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Originally posted by NCommand:
The image of Singletary I have is of him with his pants around his ankles talking about being physical with an F. Is that just me?

Mine is more of a Hitler comparison. Great orator and really knows how to rally the troops; if he doesn't surround himself with the right people and he starts meddling too much into affairs everything is going to fall apart.

Are you sure you don't want to compare him to Stalin? Pol Pot? Pinochet? Mugabe? Or some other blood soaked dictator? Because "Great orator and really knows how to rally the troops; if he doesn't surround himself with the right people and he starts meddling too much into affairs everything is going to fall apart." Sounds like any CEO or leader in general.....funny you picked Hitler and not Santa Claus.

How about Nolan and Castro??

The SF logo on the hat is priceless. LMAO!!!
Originally posted by global_nomad:
The image of Singletary I have is of him with his pants around his ankles talking about being physical with an F. Is that just me?

Mine is more of a Hitler comparison. Great orator and really knows how to rally the troops; if he doesn't surround himself with the right people and he starts meddling too much into affairs everything is going to fall apart.

Are you sure you don't want to compare him to Stalin? Pol Pot? Pinochet? Mugabe? Or some other blood soaked dictator? Because "Great orator and really knows how to rally the troops; if he doesn't surround himself with the right people and he starts meddling too much into affairs everything is going to fall apart." Sounds like any CEO or leader in general.....funny you picked Hitler and not Santa Claus.

How about Nolan and Castro??

lol

Hitler was arguably one of the best (orators) and so is Singletary. None of those dictators really stand out, nor are people familiar with.

...funny you get so butt-hurt about it.
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Can someone post the image of the singletary "believe" image that is in the likeness of obama's campaign photo?

Thanks.

Originally posted by baybreaker707:
Can someone post the image of the singletary "believe" image that is in the likeness of obama's campaign photo?

Thanks.

I can't even tell if that's Singletary, Jimmy Raye, or Bill Cosby?
Originally posted by bigmike55:
Originally posted by baybreaker707:

Thanks.

I can't even tell if that's Singletary, Jimmy Raye, or Bill Cosby?

LMAO, it's none of them

Share 49ersWebzone