LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 229 users in the forums

Missing Tickets

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Am I the ONLY one that hasn't received their Season Tickets? I keep getting the run around from my rep, telling me to wait until the end of the month, and call him THEN if I still haven't got them ..... Really?
I just got mine yesterday. I was about to go down there and raise some hell.
Originally posted by MrRedDogSF:
Am I the ONLY one that hasn't received their Season Tickets? I keep getting the run around from my rep, telling me to wait until the end of the month, and call him THEN if I still haven't got them ..... Really?

I think I got your tix
I stole them...
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
I stole them...

HAHAHAHA Someone did! I just feel sorry for the poor B#*@ard thats going to wait in that long a** line to get in only to be told his ticket is worthless and he can't get in.

Meanwhile, here I sit with no tickets and single tickets buyers will get there's before me.
I got mine the 1st day people started getting theirs. Then a couple days later, a 49er ticket rep called me and told me the seat next to my 2 was available, so I bought that one, too. I have already got that one in the mail, as well.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
I stole them...

HAHAHAHA Someone did! I just feel sorry for the poor B#*@ard thats going to wait in that long a** line to get in only to be told his ticket is worthless and he can't get in.

Meanwhile, here I sit with no tickets and single tickets buyers will get there's before me.

Actually, the that ticket isnt worthless...you can still get in.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I got mine the 1st day people started getting theirs. Then a couple days later, a 49er ticket rep called me and told me the seat next to my 2 was available, so I bought that one, too. I have already got that one in the mail, as well.

EXACTLY my point!
I haven't received mine either but i did the 4 month payment plan and just finished paying them off last week so hopefully they get here next week or so. I hate having to contact my sales rep guy cuz he always gives BS answers.
last time i talked to my dad he hadnt gotten his yet either but that was a week or so ago?

Another week .. Still NO tickets. My rep says they haven't printed yet. WHAT?!? Do they really think they aren't stolen by now? It's not like a couple of years ago when they used to come in unmarked Fed-Ex boxes. Now they just scream - SOMEONE STEAL ME!

Since I paid in full 2 months ago I'm not high on their priority list. Single Game tickets go on sale tomorrow, I guess they're busy. Who wants to bet people buying singles get theirs before me?
Another week .. Still NO tickets. My rep says they haven't printed yet. WHAT?!? Do they really think they aren't stolen by now? It's not like a couple of years ago when they used to come in unmarked Fed-Ex boxes. Now they just scream - SOMEONE STEAL ME!

Since I paid in full 2 months ago I'm not high on their priority list. Single Game tickets go on sale tomorrow, I guess they're busy. Who wants to bet people buying singles get theirs before me?

if makes ya feel any better i bought my wembley ticket feb 1st and wont get it till a week before the game

You do realize it's July, right?

Even if they did get stolen, you could call your representative about it.
Quote:
You do realize it's July, right?

Even if they did get stolen, you could call your representative about it.

OF COURSE I know its only July Rathman. I'm not worried that i won't get in the game; I'll eventually get my tickets. Hell, as far as their concerned, as long as I get them by 8/20, right? But there's PRINCIPALITIES involved. They wanted their $$$ yesterday,and they got it from me. So now, I just want what is mine. Everybody I KNOW got theirs but they fail to admit there is a problem with mine.

I'm just sayin
i still haven't been able to buy my season tickets.

it will not let me create an account(an error has occured) and my ticketmaster account doesn't work.
Share 49ersWebzone