There are 195 users in the forums

Which game are you most worried about?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
What game that we should win on paper, or should have a decent chance winning, do you worry we'll lose? I'm worried about the opener vs. Seattle. Remembering how well we played in Nolans 1st game and Erickson's 1st game (won both, one against Chicago when they were still good), I'm worried about it being Carrol's 1st game and since it's on their home turf, which is where we put the stinker last year.
Originally posted by ninerfan21:
What game that we should win on paper, or should have a decent chance winning, do you worry we'll lose? I'm worried about the opener vs. Seattle. Remembering how well we played in Nolans 1st game and Erickson's 1st game (won both, one against Chicago when they were still good), I'm worried about it being Carrol's 1st game and since it's on their home turf, which is where we put the stinker last year.

Well Leroy Hill's 1-game suspension will help in the Seattle game.

We should roll over the Chiefs and Panther. Those are games where I'm hoping we'll overcome our "road issues" and play like we did in Minnesota... until the last 12 seconds.
I'd say Saints and Eagles, but since you said a game that we should win on paper, I'll go with the Raiders
i'm concerned about that seattle game aswell, if we go in there and drop passes and jump offside and score 14 or 17 points, we wont win, we need to be smooth on offense but it being week 1 i dont know how realistic that is
raiders they improved a lot over 1 year we should win that game because they have a crappy offense but still u never know
Seattle week 1
I am worried about all of them, even the ones we should win. But in particular the Saints and Eagles.
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
I am worried about all of them, even the ones we should win. But in particular the Saints and Eagles.
Originally posted by crabman82:
i'm concerned about that seattle game aswell, if we go in there and drop passes and jump offside and score 14 or 17 points, we wont win, we need to be smooth on offense but it being week 1 i dont know how realistic that is

+1

Hopefully 14 or 17 is all we'll need. Or maybe P.Willy gets a nice head start for the DPOY and we get 24 pts. I think that game comes down to making less mistakes than the brand new offensive system they've installed up in Seattle, our defense will smother them, and Andy Lee will make them have to march 85 yds every time.

After all, that's what a winning football team does. Minimize mistakes on the road and play solid defense.
Really all the division games. Those games almost always hard fought and easily go either way.

-9fA

Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Seattle week 1
teh doldrums
Those first 3 games are huge. we need to establish a winning culture. To point to an example, look at Minn. last season. That game took the wind out our sails. We need to get through Seattle and NO and we're golden
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Originally posted by ninerfan21:

Well Leroy Hill's 1-game suspension will help in the Seattle game.

We should roll over the Chiefs and Panther. Those are games where I'm hoping we'll overcome our "road issues" and play like we did in Minnesota... until the last 12 seconds.

i was at that god damned game and when i saw that f'ing play won at the espys i almost shat in my hat
Every game.
Share 49ersWebzone