LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 186 users in the forums

Davis & Iupati or Iupati & Bulaga?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • GORO
  • Veteran
Bulaga is going to be a good starter for the Packers. Anthony Davis has so much potential. He is only 20 so it may take him 2 or 3 years then he will become the best OT taken from this last draft.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by redrathman:
Originally posted by JohnnyMo49:
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
Iupati and Oher...at least I wish it was that combo instead.

plus Desean Jackson, but oh well . . . hindsight's 20/20

plus Tom Brady, but oh well . . . hindsight's 20/20

plus Aaron Rodgers, but oh well . . . hindsight's 20/20

You gotta admit the Balmer pick came outta left field, plus we had two rounds to get Jackson, not that I really mind, I think Crabtree will be good as well, but it's interesting to look back and see who we could've taken instead and then how the dominos could have fallen in the years following

We take Jackson, We get Oher the next year, we get Oher, and we could've taken Iupati and another 1st rounder this year

Oher, Jackson, Iupati, 1st rounder > Balmer, Crabtree, Iupati, Davis IMO
If the Niners drafted Bulaga while Davis was available, these same douchebags would be crying about the Niners not drafting Davis.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Be thankful that Anthony Davis has Mike Solari and Ray Brown as coaches/mentors for the early years and not Chris Foerster.
WAay too early - we'll know after the rubber meets the road. I think we'll have a better picture half-way through the season.
Watch tape on Davis and say that you dont want him on the team. He is a mauling tackle with the foot speed to stay in front of pass rushers. He could be better than Oher.
Share 49ersWebzone