LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 309 users in the forums

Davis & Iupati or Iupati & Bulaga?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by fan49:
Originally posted by Faceless:
its funny because no one is worried about iupati but everyone is worried about davis.... hes extremely quiet and seems like a pu**y... but im hoping he doesnt suck... it doesnt help that he looks like kwame harris with his new beard.

yeah but thats in now Its the "rick ross" look lol

doesnt rick ross have a restaurant in miami that frank gore also owns part of?

Yup Hip Hop Grub Spot
Iupati and Oher...at least I wish it was that combo instead.
Originally posted by Grigga2021:
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Which would be the better combo?

I am starting to see Davis as a project due to his age, looking at the interview on the fron page I find it hard to believe he can line up against NFL quality DE's and compete!

He just seems imature, while on the other hand Bulaga seems like a no nonsense tackle. I can see Davis trying to get bye on brut strength, while Bulaga will be more technical.

You can probably tell I am board and don't really believe this crap! I am really just mocking some of the posts I have seen on this board lately, niether of these guys have played one down!

Your thoughts?

How can you base a player on an interview? That is obscene.......Davis and Iupati is a much better combo.

how could you say its obscene and then make another statement without evidence....im just gonna have to lean towards patience here and wait til real stuff starts
How do you expect us to answer that when they haven't played a down in the NFL? They both dominated in their respected college and both have their negatives. I will say this...T-Rex arms do not last long at tackle.
[ Edited by 9erluv415 on Jul 6, 2010 at 9:46 AM ]
Davis & Iupati (imo)...

Unless both these rookies light it up in camp/preseason games, they won't start right away.
Originally posted by superman49er:
Originally posted by Grigga2021:
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Which would be the better combo?

I am starting to see Davis as a project due to his age, looking at the interview on the fron page I find it hard to believe he can line up against NFL quality DE's and compete!

He just seems imature, while on the other hand Bulaga seems like a no nonsense tackle. I can see Davis trying to get bye on brut strength, while Bulaga will be more technical.

You can probably tell I am board and don't really believe this crap! I am really just mocking some of the posts I have seen on this board lately, niether of these guys have played one down!

Your thoughts?

How can you base a player on an interview? That is obscene.......Davis and Iupati is a much better combo.

how could you say its obscene and then make another statement without evidence....im just gonna have to lean towards patience here and wait til real stuff starts

Thanks for making my point....all u did was pick apart our convo and u have nothing to say.
[ Edited by Grigga2021 on Jul 6, 2010 at 10:18 AM ]
We will not know for at least three years. Hopefully we made the right choice and it pays off!
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by bigmike55:
I would like to have two Iupatis. That would be awesome.

Maybe we'll draft his brother Andrew in a couple years? Who knows...

Or any Samoan will do. Maybe I can ask one of my neighbors down the street if they wouldn't mind trying out.
Originally posted by mcbaes72:

plus Desean Jackson, but oh well . . . hindsight's 20/20
Originally posted by JohnnyMo49:

plus Tom Brady, but oh well . . . hingsight's 20/20

Originally posted by redrathman:
Originally posted by JohnnyMo49:

plus Tom Brady, but oh well . . . hindsight's 20/20

plus Aaron Rodgers, but oh well . . . hindsight's 20/20
Next! Irrelevant-they are with who they with. Why ponder something that can't changed?
aaron rodgers will make bulaga look horrible by holding onto the ball too long

That would be awesome.. What school does he go to and what position does he play?

That would be awesome.. What school does he go to and what position does he play?

nevermind. he plays defensive line at oregon.
Share 49ersWebzone