LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 234 users in the forums

Is Anthony Davis a BUST?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Is Anthony Davis a BUST?

I kinda hope he shuts his trap on twitter though. Fool was going at it with some lions player a few minutes ago. That and Culliver was saying we shut down megatron lol. These guys lol
Anthony Davis is f**ken hilarious!
Anthony Davis is a beast!!!
AD 76 impressed this fan today! Whole line was solid against maybe the most feared DL in the league.
looks pretty good to me now lol
Originally posted by Prospector:
AD 76 impressed this fan today! Whole line was solid against maybe the most feared DL in the league.

+1
definitely not a bust. just has to keep getting better, get more disciplined. young kid with a ton of room to grow still. love the attitude, just has to get it focused better.
Anthony showed physical and mental toughness today! He never backed down against Suh and the DE rotation the Lions have! All in all a great effort from the whole team! Also, I think Harbaugh would KNOCK Schwartz if there was a fight
haven't heard his name in years! lol

i guess it's a combination of putting in snyder next to him and davis just developing. big ups
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
haven't heard his name in years! lol

i guess it's a combination of putting in snyder next to him and davis just developing. big ups

no s**t, huh? just like that, he's become a good player. its insane what the coaches have done with this roster.

Every time there is a scuffle after the play this guy is always in the middle of it, cracks me up that he gets under people's skin. I like it.
Originally posted by brizznasty:
Every time there is a scuffle after the play this guy is always in the middle of it, cracks me up that he gets under people's skin. I like it.

SUH didn't like it...but i sure did
We made a mistake passing on Earl Thomas.
Originally posted by Whomeam:
He'll be awesome. He has the drive to get where he needs to go, it just may take some time.

:)
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:
We made a mistake passing on Earl Thomas.

True, but if Davis becomes the player that Baalke expects him to be, then it wouldn't be a mistake.

Management chose Davis because of potential, not finished product.
Share 49ersWebzone