LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 231 users in the forums

Is Anthony Davis a BUST?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Is Anthony Davis a BUST?

Still to early, I usually give it 3 seasons to judge. At this point he is still growing. We gave up way to early on Harvey Dahl, I know he was a guard, and he really turned it around. We will certainly know a lot more by the end of the season.

I'm not impressed w/ him at this point. I know this is no consolation, BUT the Rams first round pick OT Smith is riding the pine cause he sucks. I think he was a top 5 pick.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
He's not a bust yet but Chilo is.
Love the way dude plays nasty and fights til and past the whistle. He owned Suh on Gore's TD run. Just drove him to the ground. He doesn't back down from anyone. Always protects and picks up his teammates.
Originally posted by angelv05:
Love the way dude plays nasty and fights til and past the whistle. He owned Suh on Gore's TD run. Just drove him to the ground. He doesn't back down from anyone. Always protects and picks up his teammates.

yeah, i love that he's the enforcer on the line.
He also protected Schwartz from Harbaugh's fist. He's an awesome blocker
he's jekyll n' hyde...still waiting to see some consistenly good play
Originally posted by 49ERFANb4Uwas:

Yeah so did Vernon, of coarse Chilo was hiding in the back, no surprise there.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by angelv05:

Yea...just needs to get there mentally.
Originally posted by brizznasty:
Originally posted by 49ERFANb4Uwas:

We drafted a 320lb 20 year old and asked him to start right away with coaching from the Singletary regime. Lets give the young man some time.

Originally posted by brizznasty:

I loved his nasty play (during and POST game lol) today.

I'll take a few false farts as long as he is a beast in the run game and hitting fools.

Derrick Deese would get a few PF but there was one year he didn't give up a sack at LT
he just needs to reel in the penalties other than that hes been pretty good the last few games. Both Gore runs were to his side. At least hes not as bad as staley imo
Anthony Davis refused to be bullied today. This is what's missing from his game until today.

Pretty sure he will be solid from now on
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Oct 16, 2011 at 3:16 PM ]
You guys can hate on Anthony all you want but I saw him punking fools today. He is one tough S.O.B.
hopefully this sparked his play. keep it going and get better through the bye
Share 49ersWebzone