LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 219 users in the forums

Countdown to Training Camp (July 30): 0 days!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • kw49
  • Veteran
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
29 days
Originally posted by mayo63:
29 days

woooooooooooooooo
I can't wait for the preseason games to be honest. I'm looking forward to seeing punt/kick returns by Williams and Vann, and how Boone does, and how Mays and Bowman do
Originally posted by FL9er:
The fact that training camp is still a month away and I don't miss football yet, shows how fast this offseason has gone by.

[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Jul 1, 2010 at 11:05 PM ]
I wish we had a regular season game against the Vikings again this year. They're at or near the top of the league and I think we match up well and could take'em. I like the Vikings, but I want to redeem last years BS.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
The fact that training camp is still a month away and I don't miss football yet, shows how fast this offseason has gone by.

Seriously, I have missed Total Access maybe 5 times this whole offseason and I don't think there has been a day I haven't looked up NFL info online and/or checked the 'Zone. I have missed football every minute of the offseason. I can't even stand tuesday through friday during the season for f**ks sake. I might be extreme, but to not be missing football after however rediculously long it's been is madness.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
28 days

Plus

Originally posted by mug0mug:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

Seriously, I have missed Total Access maybe 5 times this whole offseason and I don't think there has been a day I haven't looked up NFL info online and/or checked the 'Zone. I have missed football every minute of the offseason. I can't even stand tuesday through friday during the season for f**ks sake. I might be extreme, but to not be missing football after however rediculously long it's been is madness.

Totally agree with you, always following the niners, everyday is a painful remainder that it isn't Sunday yet, as for that guy who says he doesn't miss the niners, I honestly think he should watch soccer.
Originally posted by mayo63:
28 days

wooooooooooooooooooo
+
When are we going to be able to sign up for tickets!
Share 49ersWebzone