There are 804 users in the forums
Way to go, Dumba**
Jun 18, 2010 at 12:30 AM
- NinerBuff
- The Election Dude
- Posts: 21,443
Maybe now Kentwan Balmer can un-bust himself
Jun 18, 2010 at 12:32 AM
- DaDivaRecieva15
- Veteran
- Posts: 37,974
Way to go noob.
Jun 18, 2010 at 12:37 AM
- TDilvr
- Veteran
- Posts: 814
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Way to go noob.
Ooh burn. Suck it.
Jun 18, 2010 at 12:39 AM
- DaDivaRecieva15
- Veteran
- Posts: 37,974
Originally posted by TDilvr:Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Way to go noob.
Ooh burn. Suck it.
jk dude lol. But yeah, i think there's already a thread on this topic.
Jun 18, 2010 at 12:42 AM
- mod
- Veteran
- Posts: 42,463
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:Originally posted by TDilvr:Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Way to go noob.
Ooh burn. Suck it.
jk dude lol. But yeah, i think there's already a thread on this topic.
yeah... old news... noob
Jun 18, 2010 at 12:43 AM
- TDilvr
- Veteran
- Posts: 814
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:Originally posted by TDilvr:Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Way to go noob.
Ooh burn. Suck it.
jk dude lol. But yeah, i think there's already a thread on this topic.
Ahh there it is way down at the bottom of the list. My bad. Fire away.
Jun 18, 2010 at 12:49 AM
- TDilvr
- Veteran
- Posts: 814
Originally posted by modninerfan:Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:Originally posted by TDilvr:Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Way to go noob.
Ooh burn. Suck it.
jk dude lol. But yeah, i think there's already a thread on this topic.
yeah... old news... noob
Ahh yes Mr 6.41 threads per day. You are master of the universe and filled with much super radness. I am truly unworthy of your 3 years of experience here.
Jun 18, 2010 at 12:49 AM
- ImaMod
- Veteran
- Posts: 10,482
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Maybe now Kentwan Balmer can un-bust himself
I was going to put a comparison of him and a walrus, but I cant find any pictures of him..
Jun 18, 2010 at 12:56 AM
- Allx9er
- Veteran
- Posts: 11,692
Jun 18, 2010 at 1:02 AM
- English
- Moderator
- Posts: 41,417
Originally posted by TDilvr:Originally posted by modninerfan:Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:Originally posted by TDilvr:Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Way to go noob.
Ooh burn. Suck it.
jk dude lol. But yeah, i think there's already a thread on this topic.
yeah... old news... noob
Ahh yes Mr 6.41 threads per day. You are master of the universe and filled with much super radness. I am truly unworthy of your 3 years of experience here.
Try not to take Modniner too seriously. And when we work out who Diva is, we'll let u know
Jun 18, 2010 at 1:14 AM
- TDilvr
- Veteran
- Posts: 814
Originally posted by English:Originally posted by TDilvr:Originally posted by modninerfan:Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:Originally posted by TDilvr:Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Way to go noob.
Ooh burn. Suck it.
jk dude lol. But yeah, i think there's already a thread on this topic.
yeah... old news... noob
Ahh yes Mr 6.41 threads per day. You are master of the universe and filled with much super radness. I am truly unworthy of your 3 years of experience here.
Try not to take Modniner too seriously. And when we work out who Diva is, we'll let u know
No worries. It's just kinda funny when noobs call out other noobs for being noobs. I've been reading this forum since 2003. It would never let me join with my yahoo account until last year. Obviously I care enough to post multiple times per day....sarcasm thick. Cheers.
Jun 18, 2010 at 1:25 AM
- NinerBuff
- The Election Dude
- Posts: 21,443
Originally posted by ImaMod:Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Maybe now Kentwan Balmer can un-bust himself![]()
I was going to put a comparison of him and a walrus, but I cant find any pictures of him..
Kentwan has opposable thumbs, therefore he has a slight advantage.
. I guess I'm blindly hoping he gets better.
Jun 18, 2010 at 1:54 AM
- Gore_21
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,685
Originally posted by NinerBuff:Originally posted by ImaMod:Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Maybe now Kentwan Balmer can un-bust himself![]()
I was going to put a comparison of him and a walrus, but I cant find any pictures of him..
Kentwan has opposable thumbs, therefore he has a slight advantage.. I guess I'm blindly hoping he gets better.