• Luca
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rhino_So:
Dude that was awesome!

x 2.
Thanks for sharing the awesome vid
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Someone send that video to the front office. I would if I knew how.

For what?

So maybe they would feel more inclined to get moving on an extention for this young man.

Vernon Davis is much more than a pass-catching tight end; he's a creator of mismatches all over the field, and in effect is a huge reason we move the ball at all!

Resign this man!
Thanks for posting the video. Fantastic stuff! Now can the front office please freaking sign him so that our all of our young stud probowlers are locked up for '11 and beyond?!
VERY NICE VID, I like it a lot
Originally posted by 49ersMan420:

dam nice video bro. i like this.. did u make it?
Originally posted by SjNinerFan:
Originally posted by 49ersMan420:

dam nice video bro. i like this.. did u make it?

Bonstonker made it, check him out on youtube. lots of other cool niner vids too.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Someone send that video to the front office. I would if I knew how.

For what?

So maybe they would feel more inclined to get moving on an extention for this young man.

Vernon Davis is much more than a pass-catching tight end; he's a creator of mismatches all over the field, and in effect is a huge reason we move the ball at all!

Resign this man!

No worries, this dude is gonna get paid.
amazingness
Bonstonker always kills it

Originally posted by confusedrhino:
Vernon is a good player for us, no doubt, but doesn't anyone think he isn't that great of a FOOTBALL player? He can run fast and block, but man he has never looked natural catching the ball or running with it. If he had half the natural receiving ability of a Tony Gonzales, he would be an absolute terror. His receiving has definitely improved in the last year though.

I'm pretty sure he made the Pro-Bowl so I don't know how much better he could've gotten. I mean he dropped some passes but still he was one of the top 3 TE's last year with clark and gates.
  • SportinWood
  • Info N/A
Hey guys first post on this site so dont attack me too much. Love the video. I would like to see VD get more looks this year to top the 1,000 mark. I think its can be done! Go 49ers!
Share 49ersWebzone