Originally posted by PTulini:
Originally posted by Oregon49erfan:
Originally posted by MadMoneyMarshall:
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
That's actually a very good article about Crabtree, I enjoyed reading it. Just don't bother reading some of the comments afterwards...many are clueless, idiotic fans with nothing intelligent to contribute.

you gonna get raped

Grow up! Rape isn't something to joke about. Anyone who thinks it is has serious issues, and maybe needs to see what it feels like.

You need to chill out man! Its all in fun. No one takes that comment seriously!

First time I've ever heard someone say "all in fun" regarding a comment about rape. And yes, people take that crap seriously. You clearly don't have anyone in your life that has dealt with that. There are a million other words that would work there, and be more appropriate.

It's immature and pathetic.

Actually I have! Thank you very much. That comment was never meant to insult or make fun of anyone! For you to even think it was meant that way is immature and pathetic!

It doesn't matter how it was intended. Its offensive and anyone who can joke about rape might as well be a rapist. They clearly don't take it seriously. The fact that you defend it puts you right up in that category with him.

I'll just refer to you as PTulini the rapist then. That shouldnt offend you by your own logic.

If you ever made a joke about rape in my presence I would knock your teeth in. Be respectful. Is it at hard?

Did you ever think there might be readers on this forum who have been raped? How do you think they feel seeing people joke about it?

How dare you put me in the same category as a rapist!!!! YOU NOTHING ABOUT ME AT ALL!

Oh, so NOW you take it seriously...... I see how it is... Now can you agree its not something to joke about?

Please stop. People have different senses of humor. There was no malice in what was said. No one ACTUALLY WANTS anyone else to be raped.

When people stop defending idiocy, I'll stop defending common sense.

Some people think racist comments are funny too, but people actually get banned for that.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
That's actually a very good article about Crabtree, I enjoyed reading it. Just don't bother reading some of the comments afterwards...many are clueless, idiotic fans with nothing intelligent to contribute.

you gonna get raped

Grow up! Rape isn't something to joke about. Anyone who thinks it is has serious issues, and maybe needs to see what it feels like.

First time I've ever heard someone say "all in fun" regarding a comment about rape. And yes, people take that crap seriously. You clearly don't have anyone in your life that has dealt with that. There are a million other words that would work there, and be more appropriate.

Actually I have! Thank you very much. That comment was never meant to insult or make fun of anyone! For you to even think it was meant that way is immature and pathetic!

It doesn't matter how it was intended. Its offensive and anyone who can joke about rape might as well be a rapist. They clearly don't take it seriously. The fact that you defend it puts you right up in that category with him.

I'll just refer to you as PTulini the rapist then. That shouldnt offend you by your own logic.

If you ever made a joke about rape in my presence I would knock your teeth in. Be respectful. Is it at hard?

Did you ever think there might be readers on this forum who have been raped? How do you think they feel seeing people joke about it?

How dare you put me in the same category as a rapist!!!! YOU NOTHING ABOUT ME AT ALL!

Oh, so NOW you take it seriously...... I see how it is... Now can you agree its not something to joke about?

Please stop. People have different senses of humor. There was no malice in what was said. No one ACTUALLY WANTS anyone else to be raped.

Some people think racist comments are funny too, but people actually get banned for that.

you sound butthurt...did you just get out of prison?

you gonna get raped

I know how serious it is. I told you that it was a poor choice of words. I get it... I know what you're talking about. Can we get back to the topic now before this thread gets locked? Btw, the person who made that initial comment is a very nice young man and a good friend of mine! That's why I came to his defense. I'm sorry he'll regret saying it.

[ Edited by PTulini on Jun 14, 2010 at 21:06:12 ]
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

you gonna get raped

[ Edited by Dajanksta on Jun 14, 2010 at 20:57:24 ]
Oh man, this thread may get locked...too bad. It's a good article on Crabtree. Well, I'm gonna go back on topic.
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:

I've found that to be true after just about any article regardless of the topic.

Yeah, I normally ignore comments from NFL articles since it has fans from all teams giving their opinions. But I was just curious and read their comments...I regretted it ever since.
Oh man, this thread may get locked...too bad. It's a good article on Crabtree. Well, I'm gonna go back on topic.

According to Urban Dictionary, a very reliable source.

Rape
To utterly defeat another person in any form of competitive activies.

To total annihilate in an activity. see own, ownage, and pwn

Dude, I totally raped your ass during that last game of Age of Empires.

Excited to see Crabtree rape secondaries this year!
I have a feeling Michael Crabtree will haul in over 1,000 yards and about 6-7 TDs. That would be a great season for him!
I have a feeling Michael Crabtree will haul in over 1,000 yards and about 6-7 TDs. That would be a great season for him!

Yeah. I'm going to say 1200 and 8 TD's. He is going to be quite the force on the outside

It's been said before, but expanding his YPG over 16 games, he would have had about 900 yards receiving. Very excited to see what he does after TC and better chemistry with Smith.

If Smith takes the next step as a QB I dont see any reason Crabtree cant go for 1500 yards and 10 TDs. If Smith is the same Smith then 1,000 yards and 6 TDs is more likely. After watching the 2009 season in review on this guy I am a believer.

[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Jun 14, 2010 at 21:19:22 ]
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:

It's been said before, but expanding his YPG over 16 games, he would have had about 900 yards receiving. Very excited to see what he does after TC and better chemistry with Smith.

I belive it was 970 yards to be exact. If I remember hearing that correctly?

[ Edited by PTulini on Jun 14, 2010 at 21:32:55 ]

That would be great but I am kind of greedy and would like 10+. The guy was an unbelievable TD machine at Tech and with last season and a training camp under his belt I have a sneaking suspicion that we are going to get to see the nose this guy has for the end zone.
Originally posted by BHulman:

That would be great but I am kind of greedy and would like 10+. The guy was an unbelievable TD machine at Tech and with last season and a training camp under his belt I have a sneaking suspicion that we are going to get to see the nose this guy has for the end zone.

I hear ya, but his biggest obstacle in getting 10+ is Vernon Davis. Davis is just such a good red zone target that he will still get more TDs than Crab.
Share 49ersWebzone