LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 176 users in the forums

Should the 49ers sign Owens?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I was thinking, T.O. is still a free agent... Although the 49ers already look set, what are your guy's opinion on bringing T.O. back? It's definitely something interesting to think about. Just imagine.. TO, Crabtree, Davis, and Ginn.....
Too much depth at WR to add Owens.
  • Nuns
  • Veteran
Originally posted by defenderDX:
I was thinking, T.O. is still a free agent... Although the 49ers already look set, what are your guy's opinion on bringing T.O. back? It's definitely something interesting to think about. Just imagine.. TO (in his prime), Crabtree, Davis, and Ginn.....

Then maybe. Otherwise, he clearly isn't worth it.
Originally posted by Seansf49:
Too much depth at WR to add Owens.

Yeah kinda what I was thinking..
Originally posted by spizzy:

Uhm not no but hell no, he was a terror back in his day but what did he do last year, oh that's right suck it up, not to disrespect you sir, but this is a bad idea on so many levels.
Use the search function in free agency...

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=135065

Originally posted by filthydogma:
Uhm not no but hell no, he was a terror back in his day but what did he do last year, oh that's right suck it up, not to disrespect you sir, but this is a bad idea on so many levels.

He was a terror on the 49ers? Damn right he was. He was a playmaker son.

Originally posted by PTulini:
Use the search function in free agency...

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=135065

6 months ago. That thread is 6 months old. It's the beginning of June and TO is still a free agent. Who woulda thought?

[ Edited by defenderDX on Jun 5, 2010 at 12:20 AM ]
so we should sign an old WR who spit in our face leaving the organization, and isnt even good anymore?

how about no...
i would be so happy to sign owens our receviers would be unstoppable and alex would have no excuse with recievers
Originally posted by spizzy:
Originally posted by Niners99:
so we should sign an old WR who spit in our face leaving the organization, and isnt even good anymore?

how about no...

Spit in the face of the organization? Do you remember what happened? Our entire roster was almost entirely dismantled! We lost all of our major talent after that season.
Share 49ersWebzone