49ers outslug Broncos, ride late George Kittle touchdown to gritty 24-14 win →

There are 890 users in the forums

Who want's the York's to sell?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Chico
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,546
I want them to sell the team to me so i can straighten out this once proud franchise!!!
Originally posted by Chico:
I want them to sell the team to me so i can straighten out this once proud franchise!!!

GREAT! Just what we need.....

Originally posted by Overkill:
I'm gonna laugh if the York's are forced to sell and the new owner relocates the team to LA. Serves you right.

yeah that would be funny
  • DJD
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,806
I have no complaints as to how Jed is handling things and want nothing more than for him to succeed.
As Kawakami said, it's a very real (I would say likely) possibility. If measure J doesn't pass (and I don't think it will), look for the Yorks to sell to the highest bidder. Someone with pockets deep enough to buy the 49ers probably won't care about keeping them in the Bay Area.
Win or lose...give it back to Eddie DAMN IT!!!!
Originally posted by Overkill:
I'm gonna laugh if the York's are forced to sell and the new owner relocates the team to LA. Serves you right.

and what are you going to do if they don't sell and you continue to have a playoff win per decade teams for the rest of your life? Laugh?
Originally posted by danimal:
Originally posted by Overkill:
I'm gonna laugh if the York's are forced to sell and the new owner relocates the team to LA. Serves you right.

and what are you going to do if they don't sell and you continue to have a playoff win per decade teams for the rest of your life? Laugh?

You are each choosing worst-case scenarios.
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by danimal:
Originally posted by Overkill:
I'm gonna laugh if the York's are forced to sell and the new owner relocates the team to LA. Serves you right.

and what are you going to do if they don't sell and you continue to have a playoff win per decade teams for the rest of your life? Laugh?

You are each choosing worst-case scenarios.

really? I thought my choice was based on the real life achievements of the San Francisco 49ers under the York regime
Originally posted by danimal:
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by danimal:
Originally posted by Overkill:
I'm gonna laugh if the York's are forced to sell and the new owner relocates the team to LA. Serves you right.

and what are you going to do if they don't sell and you continue to have a playoff win per decade teams for the rest of your life? Laugh?

You are each choosing worst-case scenarios.

really? I thought my choice was based on the real life achievements of the San Francisco 49ers under the York regime

Well, you were both looking forward in time. And do you really want to try and argue how the idiocies of TDon, for example, will somehow re-manifest under the current management?

Things are clearly and demonstrably getting better. And that was pretty much my point
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by danimal:
Originally posted by Overkill:
I'm gonna laugh if the York's are forced to sell and the new owner relocates the team to LA. Serves you right.

and what are you going to do if they don't sell and you continue to have a playoff win per decade teams for the rest of your life? Laugh?

You are each choosing worst-case scenarios.

As long as the Yorks have been under control, all we've dealt with is worst-case scenarios.

The reason a move to LA seems inevitable is because this team is the NFL's manifestation of Murphy's Law (okay, one of many).
Originally posted by area49:
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by danimal:
Originally posted by Overkill:
I'm gonna laugh if the York's are forced to sell and the new owner relocates the team to LA. Serves you right.

and what are you going to do if they don't sell and you continue to have a playoff win per decade teams for the rest of your life? Laugh?

You are each choosing worst-case scenarios.

As long as the Yorks have been under control, all we've dealt with is worst-case scenarios.

The reason a move to LA seems inevitable is because this team is the NFL's manifestation of Murphy's Law (okay, one of many).

You can't see the improvements? Either you aren't looking or you are blinded with hate for the Yorks. Looking at this year's team and coaches and calling them a worst case scenario is just BS
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by area49:
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by danimal:
Originally posted by Overkill:
I'm gonna laugh if the York's are forced to sell and the new owner relocates the team to LA. Serves you right.

and what are you going to do if they don't sell and you continue to have a playoff win per decade teams for the rest of your life? Laugh?

You are each choosing worst-case scenarios.

As long as the Yorks have been under control, all we've dealt with is worst-case scenarios.

The reason a move to LA seems inevitable is because this team is the NFL's manifestation of Murphy's Law (okay, one of many).

You can't see the improvements? Either you aren't looking or you are blinded with hate for the Yorks. Looking at this year's team and coaches and calling them a worst case scenario is just BS

Sure the on-field product is a bit better, but how long did it take us to get to 8-8? And excuse me if I feel a little unsure of putting the future of a $900 million stadium in their "capable" hands.
Originally posted by area49:
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by area49:
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by danimal:
Originally posted by Overkill:
I'm gonna laugh if the York's are forced to sell and the new owner relocates the team to LA. Serves you right.

and what are you going to do if they don't sell and you continue to have a playoff win per decade teams for the rest of your life? Laugh?

You are each choosing worst-case scenarios.

As long as the Yorks have been under control, all we've dealt with is worst-case scenarios.

The reason a move to LA seems inevitable is because this team is the NFL's manifestation of Murphy's Law (okay, one of many).

You can't see the improvements? Either you aren't looking or you are blinded with hate for the Yorks. Looking at this year's team and coaches and calling them a worst case scenario is just BS

Sure the on-field product is a bit better, but how long did it take us to get to 8-8? And excuse me if I feel a little unsure of putting the future of a $900 million stadium in their "capable" hands.

I wasn't aware that this choice rested with you.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone