There are 127 users in the forums

All Respect For Lowell Cohn Is Lost (UPDATED)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
look at the crybaby writting how the niner fans are the real thugs over Raider fans

i guess he read the zones thread on his pathetic a$$ & it got to him he had to blog about it.

get over it BIG baby!!!!

baby wants his bottle

Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
look at the crybaby writting how the niner fans are the real thugs over Raider fans

i guess he read the zones thread on his pathetic a$$ & it got to him he had to blog about it.

get over it BIG baby!!!!

baby wants his bottle

he should just give it a rest, his blathering is getting tired

[ Edited by Allx9er on Jun 13, 2010 at 12:13:19 ]
I thought his over sensationalized blogs insulted my intelligence but attacking the entire bay area fan base trumps it all.
Originally posted by vermonator:
I thought his over sensationalized blogs insulted my intelligence but attacking the entire bay area fan base trumps it all.

this
Career Suicide 101

Step 1: Insult all the customers on one side of the bay (Raiders fans) by calling them the worst in the NFL.

Step 2: Insult all the fans on the other side of the bay (49er fans) by calling them worse than the Raider fans.

Step 3: Pick up your pink slip on Monday morning.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, read this.

http://blog.pressdemocrat.com/cohn/2010/06/49ers-fans-vs-raiders-fans.html

[ Edited by SanFranAddic on Jun 13, 2010 at 15:56:32 ]
Damn, the replies that people left are pretty funny they literally just bag this dude in EVERY single one. There's a couple of ones that rep the webzone -- like this one:

Indy | June 13, 2010 10:35 AM | Reply

Can the 49erswebzone ban this Cohn? Or at least list the writers so I don't have to stumble into the COHN ZONE?
  • A-R-S
  • Veteran
Put it in the thread title how he just insulted all bay area football fans (the same group of people he is supposed to inform).

What a useless piece of s**t. Please get fired, you don't deserve to breathe the same air as Maiocco, Barrows, and even the new guy that took over for Maiocco at the PD.
Lowell's initial comments didn't bother me so much, since I understood he wanted attention. Attacking the fanbase though shows me just how insecure and idiotic this "writer" really is.
Cohn is just an attention whore. He knew the easiest way to increase hits on this blog is to do something like insult the fans.

And I bet his blog is still the least read of all the bay area sports writers.
Cohn and Kawakami both are ass clowns

• nooj
  • Veteran
I'd like to see the webzone designate the name of the writer on the front page news feed. If this happens, I would think his hits would go way down and eventually he'd fade away.
Originally posted by nooj:
I'd like to see the webzone designate the name of the writer on the front page news feed. If this happens, I would think his hits would go way down and eventually he'd fade away.

Please make it so, Webbie.
wow, what a piece of s**t!
this guy just won't stfu, what an insecure piece of s**t.
link
  • mod
  • Veteran
so is the Executive Editor the person we talk to to get his ass fired? He is a disgrace to any form of journalism.

[email protected]

[ Edited by modninerfan on Jun 14, 2010 at 10:29:42 ]
Share 49ersWebzone