Shop Find 49ers gear online
P-willie as the 16 year old LOL

[ Edited by DaDivaRecieva15 on May 7, 2010 at 15:41:26 ]
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
ESPN says there might be a video?

Who's gonna play Patrick?

How bout this badass?

um i don't think that would work
Great story..completely forgot about this..I remember it from leading up to the draft

This guy has definitely earned my respect so much to say that he's up there in the class of my favorite 49ers of all time w/ Montana, Rice, Young and TO

He gives it 110% despite being blessed w/ all time talent just like the 3 above

[ Edited by iLL49er on May 8, 2010 at 04:27:24 ]
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by KRS-1:
In the words of the almighty valrod "f**k that greedy fudge packing, rim job giving useless piece of s**t and his cry me a river story"...he raped the Yorks who are good people for their hard earned money. He can't get over 200 tackles or more than 4 sacks, cut his retarded ass and bring back Jeff Ulbrich.

And how many times are people gonna post a thread about this story ?

also this

Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
older than boast

/syber

patrick willis is a cowboy fan

i knew that u always have a behind when u're hate willis so much?!!! what's wrong? but PWillis is a cowboy fan? what the matter?? i don't care that he is still a cowboy fan cuz i respect it that way. u know what? PWillis is a 49ers for real play that is fact! I hate the cowboys too ofc!

He cant be more beasts when props to Cowboys engulfed in red and gold Cowboys preseason game. Willis is beasts very much thank you but his heart cant be full with love for Cowboys much like a tear drop from indian when the trash pollutes

jajajajaja

ok ok...

valrod33

Veteran

Reply 30 of 31 May 5, 2010 at 15:24:34
UGH I hate the 49ers SO MUCH

Yeah ok Buzz, sarcastic is not nest in your eyes much now...neverending story with you. 49ers are beast like no others especially Braves and Timberwolves but NOOOOOOoo you dont Its funny to you?

i don't care what ur thinks of me cuz u're make of fun with me and anyones. So they have to proof what ur said issue "i hate the 49ers so much". I am sick! then finnish!!! u know what? i am soo annoying it right now..

Stop talking to yourself valrod
In the words of the almighty valrod "f**k that greedy fudge packing, rim job giving useless piece of s**t and his cry me a river story"...he raped the Yorks who are good people for their hard earned money. He can't get over 200 tackles or more than 4 sacks, cut his retarded ass and bring back Jeff Ulbrich.

also this

older than boast

/syber

Just saw this so I thought I would share.
"49ers... its what I bleed"

Around minute 1:10-
“I grew up a Cowboys fan, so I would have never though in a million years that I would have been a 49er, a 49er guy, but now ITS WHAT I BLEED, its my home, and this is where I want to bring the 6th championship. Back to the NFC and to the 49ers”!
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:

also this

older than boast

/syber

“I grew up a Cowboys fan, so I would have never though in a million years that I would have been a 49er, a 49er guy, but now ITS WHAT I BLEED, its my home, and this is where I want to bring the 6th championship. Back to the NFC and to the 49ers”!

Then why is his car still painted Cowboy Colors?

also this

older than boast

/syber

IDK. Cause he likes blue and gray?? Where did you see it?

also this

older than boast

/syber

It was posted in the parking lot a few months back.

BTW im just messing with all this Willis sucks and i hate him cuz he is a cowboy fan nonsense.

He is awesome and im glad he is on our team

or am i

also this

older than boast

/syber

BTW im just messing with all this Willis sucks and i hate him cuz he is a cowboy fan nonsense.

or am i

You can probably tell by seeing pissed off I get about certain things that I'm as gullible as they come.

BTW, I did a google search on "Patrick Willis Car" and clicked on a freaking malware link so now my computer is infected! Servers me well I guess?

also this

older than boast

/syber

or am i

You can probably tell by seeing pissed off I get about certain things that I'm as gullible as they come.

BTW, I did a google search on "Patrick Willis Car" and clicked on a freaking malware link so now my computer is infected! Servers me well I guess?

LOL, that sucks. you should have just searched the parking lot

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=139089&highlight=patrick%20willis

also this

older than boast

/syber

or am i

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=139089&highlight=patrick%20willis

0-60 in 2.5 Seconds!!! WTF!!! Thanks for the link BTW.

also this

older than boast

/syber

or am i

0-60 in 2.5 Seconds!!! WTF!!! Thanks for the link BTW.

Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
P-willie as the 16 year old LOL

terrance howard

How bout this badass?

Originally posted by Niners99:

How bout this badass?