LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 192 users in the forums

Sing on KNBR 1050 today[link posted]...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Can't wait to hear what he thinks about the Willis extension.

Didn't even really give it much time.

~Ceadder

[ Edited by Ceadderman on May 4, 2010 at 18:38:49 ]
Well, Ralph wasn't on, it was Tolbert. Which for me is fine cause Ralph thinks way too fast on his feet and will talk over anyone no matter if the rest of us would like to hear what they say.

I'm going to paraphrase as best as I can.

They talked about "Nastiness", regarding Iupati(relating it to Football in general) and Sing stated when asked what "Nastiness" means:

"A good player, let's say Iupati cause we started with him, if you tell him to pull around the Center and hit this guy(a LB or whatever) they will pull and hit that guy. A Nasty player will pull around the Center and knock his guy down and then hit him on the ground to keep him out of the play and then look for smoneone else to hit. That's Iupati."

I missed too much of the other stuff but he was asked about being considered a Run coach.

Coach stated that he could come out and definitively state that he wants this team to be a 50/50 Offense and he would STILL be considered a Run minded HC. He thinks that it could be because he's a Defensive minded HC and a has a Smash Mouth mentality. He also stated that he LOVES to see the ball in the air.

Sing and Tolbert on 1050 KNBR

~Ceadder

[ Edited by Ceadderman on May 4, 2010 at 18:38:08 ]
Imma go chill @ Santana Row later...hopefully i'll run into Patrick Willis and some of the Niners later if they are out celebrating for PW.
Originally posted by TeambyTheBay:
Imma go chill @ Santana Row later...hopefully i'll run into Patrick Willis and some of the Niners later if they are out celebrating for PW.

My uncle ran into M-rob (walking his dog) and Keith Lewis in Santana Row a few years ago. They're always kickin it out there so maybe you'll run into some
Is there a link to it?
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

My uncle ran into M-rob (walking his dog) and Keith Lewis in Santana Row a few years ago. They're always kickin it out there so maybe you'll run into some

I wish I lived in the Bay area.

Yup, i saw alot of them already including the higher profile ones like Smith and Gore. But I've never met Willis before.
Edited reserve. Stay tuned.

~Ceadder

Yup, i saw alot of them already including the higher profile ones like Smith and Gore. But I've never met Willis before.

coolest dude to meet extremely humble.
Originally posted by pelos21:

I wish I lived in the Bay area.

me too, and not just because of the Niners.

Share 49ersWebzone