There are 163 users in the forums

Phil Barber

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I just can't believe they keep handing this Job to raider guys. WTF? Aren't their any niner fans who would love this job?
Great job, Mr. Barber... Good luck with your future endeavor...

Didn't seem to bother Matt any :O
Originally posted by rigs49:
Originally posted by Quanex:
Taps out before one season under his belt. Hit the road.

Are you really complaining about something that was free for you? I guess you'd rather he risk his health than have him live a little more comfortably?

Shut it , I hardly read his posts.........he never made it to the real season so eff him, he's gone.

You shoulda left in the part where you called me a noob.

Are you really complaining about something that was free for you? I guess you'd rather he risk his health than have him live a little more comfortably?

Shut it , I hardly read his posts.........he never made it to the real season so eff him, he's gone.

Yeah I'll shut it because you're better than I am. Please be careful when swinging your internet cock around, you could blind someone.

Sorry about that, I could recommend and eye doc and some good soap for your forehead cause I tea bagged you too.
Later, raider fan.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE&ob=av3e

You shoulda left in the part where you called me a noob.

Noob
damn, a 3.25 hour commute. Thats killer.

Best of luck. lets see hows this "Eric" is.
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by darkknight49:
damn, a 3.25 hour commute. Thats killer.

Best of luck. lets see hows this "Eric" is.

Yeah...best of luck to U.

I'm glad that he has his priorities straight.

He had some big shoes to fill in an arena that takes years to develop a following. He blasted out a LOT of articles in a short period of time. Whoever takes this spot will be sitting in the shadows of the Matts for some time no matter how good they are. The question is if any writter who is good enough to get our attention is patient enough to win us over.
so where do I apply?

You've obviously never had a job that pays like crap yet requires a massive commute. It's not worth it.

And at those of you calling it a "dream job."There are no perks to be being a beat writer, the pay sucks and the people you cover generally look at you like a second class citizen. You don't get to be a jock sniffing homer all day like most of you would probably be should you be in that position.
he always seemed to post and tweet negative comments, i appreciate both sides to every story but i felt he was kinda kawakami jr in the making
Originally posted by global_nomad:
At least he is honest.

Really, he din't mention the fact that he sucked, and secretly hated the Niners after so many years covering the Raiders. Go riddance, I will take the job!
Share 49ersWebzone