LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 263 users in the forums

Legarrett Blount signs with 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mod
  • Veteran
He's a f**king beast. Good vision, Strong, Fast, he can juke, truck and hurdle.

Definitely a goal line back.

Legarrett is a beast. He only like his In 'n' Out Burgers "Animal Style".
Originally posted by jrg:

Singletary - "We go out there, and we hit people in the mouth."

what? i didn't want Blount signs with 49ers! no way.. i didn't like him cuz he is so an idiot and mess up with team.. pls pls cut him roster! he is not worthless it
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by modninerfan:

Looks goods, but did you see the holes he had to run through. I could have gained some yards with that kinda blocking.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by jrg:

Singletary - "We go out there, and we hit people in the mouth."

what? i didn't want Blount signs with 49ers! no way.. i didn't like him cuz he is so an idiot and mess up with team.. pls pls cut him roster! he is not worthless it

he's not a QB or leader of the team, he's a backup, he wont have any effect on the team except when he scores touchdowns... anything else he does will only affect his job security.
Not on board with this signing at all.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by Ceadderman:

~Ceadder

theres no reason to not be on bored with it its a very low risk as an undrafted free agent
  • HearstStiffarm
  • Info N/A
haha I forgot how classic that Jamie Foxx club punch bit was.
Originally posted by crabman82:

~Ceadder

theres no reason to not be on bored with it its a very low risk as an undrafted free agent

There is EVERY reason not to be on "bored" with it.

You're telling your guys that you want good character guys in the locker room and you go out and sign LeGarrett Blount?

I don't mean to hold anything against him because that Boise player obviously said something that wasn't cool. But to punch the guy? Oh but I guess since he was suspended for 3 months its all good.

Not to me it ain't. If you want guys with character on this team then you MUST adhere to that at all times.

Gotta admit though that the man can run. Just don't think that he's what we need unless he's taking Coffee's spot. Cause he runs alot like Frank does. Still didn't get our change of Pace Back that I can see.

~Ceadder
WOW. I'm actually psyched for this signing. This guy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Coffee

~Ceadder

You're telling your guys that you want good character guys in the locker room and you go out and sign LeGarrett Blount?

I don't mean to hold anything against him because that Boise player obviously said something that wasn't cool. But to punch the guy? Oh but I guess since he was suspended for 3 months its all good.

Not to me it ain't. If you want guys with character on this team then you MUST adhere to that at all times.

Gotta admit though that the man can run. Just don't think that he's what we need unless he's taking Coffee's spot. Cause he runs alot like Frank does. Still didn't get our change of Pace Back that I can see.

~Ceadder

Singletary signed guys with character issues last year. Samurai Mike signs them because he knows he will turn them around.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

~Ceadder

~Ceadder

Singletary signed guys with character issues last year. Samurai Mike signs them because he knows he will turn them around.

And if he doesn't pan out, just cut him.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

~Ceadder

~Ceadder

You gotta have some badass mofo's. Nice guys only take you so far.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by modninerfan:

Looks goods, but did you see the holes he had to run through. I could have gained some yards with that kinda blocking.

yes... but did you also see the tackles he broke and the guys he rolled over. He's not a home run hitter but he can knock people over and move forward. If he played he would literally wear the other team down and Frank Gore can take it to the house.
If he is converted to FB I hope we use him as a leanord weaver.

Decent signing, if he can transition to FB, i like it more.
Share 49ersWebzone