There are 537 users in the forums
reggie smith at cornerback?
Apr 24, 2010 at 1:34 PM
- WillistheWall
- Veteran
- Posts: 22,848
That's what I wanted him to be when he was drafted but I dunno. It's possible. I don't see him getting above Goldson, Mays, or Lewis. Unless Lewis gets injured he might not play too much. Possible he's our dime back maybe?
Apr 24, 2010 at 1:35 PM
- susweel
- Hall of Nepal
- Posts: 122,149
Reggie Smith sucks.
Apr 24, 2010 at 1:36 PM
- nvninerfan1
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,601
Waterboy or cut.
Apr 24, 2010 at 1:37 PM
- znk916
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,285
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
That's what I wanted him to be when he was drafted but I dunno. It's possible. I don't see him getting above Goldson, Mays, or Lewis. Unless Lewis gets injured he might not play too much. Possible he's our dime back maybe?
yup, in on dime packages, taking over for roman, probably in direct competition with paymah or whatever cb is down there on the depth chart
Apr 24, 2010 at 4:56 PM
- LottOfDefense
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,754
They can keep him and use him as a hybrid CB/S at the end of the depth chart, which would allow Sing. to keep key special teams players like Michael Robinson and/or Leroy Vann.
[ Edited by LottOfDefense on Apr 24, 2010 at 4:56 PM ]