There are 173 users in the forums

Navorro Bowman is a Niner!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by truekingcarlos:
Trade all our picks, move up and get the best available DT.

I wanted Mt. Cody..look at the Ravens now; got both players I wanted in Mt. Cody and Ngata. Hell, you don't even need an inside LB on that defense now! LMAO

Yup, that dline is set. Their lb's are slowing down though, but they will definitely be able to stop the run bigtime.
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
"spikes is beside me and that's my proto j. bowman will have his time but not right now. We will welcome him and will teach him"

Via willis twitter

Hell yea Willis is ready to teach that mofo and he will be his apprentice when spikes begins to fart dust

honestly, though, Spikes will never fart dust. He only farts mountains.

...And I was going to make a snarky comment about Willis spelling "protege" as "proto j" but, frankly, if Willis says its proto j, then proto j it is.
Originally posted by doc_brown_:
Lawson's going to be traded for a 4th or 5th rounder, so Bowman becomes Lawson's replacement!

Oh boy

Guess you haven't noticed but Lawson is a very important and big part of the 49ers D

Gotta love some of the intelligence on the zone....

Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
"spikes is beside me and that's my proto j. bowman will have his time but not right now. We will welcome him and will teach him"

Via willis twitter

Hell yea Willis is ready to teach that mofo and he will be his apprentice when spikes begins to fart dust

honestly, though, Spikes will never fart dust. He only farts mountains.

...And I was going to make a snarky comment about Willis spelling "protege" as "proto j" but, frankly, if Willis says its proto j, then proto j it is.

I read that as Bowman's first name starting with the letter 'J'.

-9fA
Originally posted by Super5:
Lawson's going to be traded for a 4th or 5th rounder, so Bowman becomes Lawson's replacement!

Oh boy

Guess you haven't noticed but Lawson is a very important and big part of the 49ers D

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/17201/making-sense-of-49ers-lawson

Read the article Douche!

Really bro?
WTF UP WITH THAT ^
Dayum! Valrod isn't here to see this........or is he???
Who??

• Walsh
  • Veteran
I remember seeing on espn's website, at one point, they had him as the best OLB in the draft. Granted that was way earlier but still pretty cool to get him later in the draft. His stock fell because of the character issues and other guys coming out but I don't know if it was more than the other. Anyone?
After watching that video on the first page, i have the UP MOST respect for this kid now. I too did lose my father a few months ago, and being in college as well, I am striving to be what my father wanted me to be, a baseball player. I promise you this kid will have the greatest motivation on the team to strive to be the best and I will be rooting for him 100% of the way to not only make the team but become a starter on this defense. He has the motivation, i promise that.

this kid seems to have a good head on his shoulders and he knows what he needs to do and seems like a singletary type of football player. I love this pick and I hope it works out well in the end.

Go niners
  • Hopper
  • Veteran

Oh boy

Read the article Douche!

A 3 day old article which is not happening.
I'm now a fan of Bowman. In fact I'm a fan of anybody we draft.

Oh boy

Read the article Douche!

The douche bag is the the FO is they trade him. I dont give a s**t that he isnt a sack artist he helps our D so much he is very valuable
Share 49ersWebzone